Reviews for Shades of Grey
The Joker chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
cbf to log in. -_- XD

Anyway, YOU'RE BACK! :D

And yeah, I feel ya for the name. It was such a cool name too... Now... ...
Well you couldn't have known so you're off the hook.
If you were inspired by /that/ to name it this THEN I'd be scared. ._.

But I love this. Soul sounds ultra Tsundere. XDDD

Meeh. I got nothing else to add. See you round next time. :3

- The Joker
Lacrimosa Tomboy chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
Love it! I was so pumped to see that you decided to keep this going - I've been missing a good SoMa collection and this has always been one of my favourites! Don't feel bad about the title - yours came first and the writing quality is waaaaaay better ;) I think Heat was my favourite of these (very evocative) buy Honesty was pretty fantastic too, played nicely with the eternal struggle between Soul wanting Maka but not understanding why.
FullmetalWizard1995 chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
I have missed this story, and as such was so happy to see this update! I see the irony in the title though...that's inconvenient.

On the subject of the oneshots, even though they are both really short, I like them!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
YAYYYYYYY! Very cute. :D
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
YES IT'S GOING TO BE CONTINUED

You've made my day ten times better lol

Panda.
Lueur-de-L'aube chapter 26 . 9/22/2012
sdhsakdhskif YOU'RE BACK! And you gave us these lovely snippets wohoooo! I'm glad to see you return :D
moemoekyun chapter 25 . 9/2/2012
() Maka's a stripping drunk... Interesting:3
Guest chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
three is best
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
you said coud instead of could
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
YOU SAId half a battle instead of half a bottle
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
best chapter yet
LookOutShe'sGotAPen chapter 25 . 2/28/2012
Ok, I've been reading this story for the past two hours or so, and have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

You are an amazing writer! I'm normally very picky when it comes to fanfictions, especially Soul Eater ones, but yours drew me in right from the first line. Your writing flows beautifully, and you have such a great sense of humor it's impossible not to love it.

This was a wonderful collection of stories, thank you so much for posting! :)
kayla12000 chapter 25 . 1/22/2012