Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
FANFREAK chapter 3 . 5/15
You need to finish this pleaaaaaaaaase!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 3 . 2/19
I'm reserving judgement till later.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
I know I reviewed this but I think Ariel should be bad.
JesusFirst chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Wow! Pleeeeease update this! I know it's been almost two years, but now I'm on the edge of my seat! Judd better have a good excuse for not telling the Young Trib Force about Ariel! ;)
Dr. Michaela Quinn chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Ooh, I love this story:) I am enjoying Vicki's jealousy:D i know its been a while but you gotta update this story! :) Its so good! ;)
Kevin chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Are ya ever going to update this?
Good Luck My Way chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Please continue! I LOVE the story plot! The story is going so awesome so far! I hope you update soon!
damnyourlove-damnyourlies chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I love this! You write soooooooo well! I know you havent updated this in a while but I hope you consider it because your writing is awesome. I'm just sitting here with a look on my face like... Stupid Ariel, getting all up in Judds business!
Milliex2 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Noo!
Hana chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I think this review is pretty cool, and Vickie is jealous an likes Judd!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
OH MY WORD! i looooooooveeeeeeee this! please please please update :)
LOCK129 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I really liked this story, please update soon!
RosieWilliams91 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Oh my goodness! Thank you for updating so quickly! :) And wow! Okay, never saw that coming! Ummm...BAD! Lol! It just seems like it'd be really interesting! Oh gracious, now I'm gonna have a heart attack waiting for the next chapter! And I'll try to update my story too ASAP! This is just amazing! You're so good at writing!
RosieWilliams91 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You're story is amazing! Ahh! Please update soon! I can't wait! Hahaha :))) God Bless!
rlgdramaqueen chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
AWESOME! Wow, this really should've been in the series. haha great job!