Reviews for Oni OneHalf
LostUmbrella chapter 24 . 12/12/2016
I really really like this story, both the concept, the mixing of Ranma 1/2 and Lum, and the more rational approach to the whole situation that Akane in particular shows.
I have to admit, I like your Akane better than the original.
Too bad this story seems to be dead.
I'll still follow it, hoping for an update sometime soon.
Shadow JAFF chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
PLEASE UPDATE OR PUT UP FOR ADOPTION!
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Heh heh heh, Lum and her swimsuit.
mikebreslau chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
Retelling the Ranma story while changing nothing but Ranma's cursed form is taking the lazy way out. Clever idea, but it needs more creativity to be worth reading.
Best wishes.
MIke
Guest chapter 24 . 1/1/2015
Is good but it's lacking something
Queendiva chapter 24 . 1/1/2015
If ou haven't got the next chapter ready I have a suggestion
Ranma finds a few wild love mushrooms & either they eat them whichs leads to them getting married (maybe consimating it) or they feed them to Ryoga/Mousse & Shampoo which leads to them getting married
mrstardust89 chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
I hope you update this story soon I want to read what happens next please.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Very little changes this was more cut and paste from what we already know from the Anime and manga series and the whole -tcha at the end of the sentences from female Ranma is annoying to say the least.
pensuka chapter 24 . 4/9/2014
i wonder what will it take for those two amazons to learn getting to loose customers due to people hearing what they did to someone who didnt want to do as they said or of shampoo hearing that ranma hates her for doing those things which would end up haunting shampoo's dreams giving her nightmares of people calling her a heartless monster and other type stuff which made cologne learn about it later on which then made them both learn the error of their ways
clifford.mayatt chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Hey There! This Story Is Worth Reading! Seriously Ranma Turning Into Lum From Urusei Yatsura. Anymore Besides Turning Into Lum Looks And Outfit He Would Be Exactly Like Her. Well From What I've Read About This Story By Reading It Anymore And He'd Be Calling The First Guy To Say He Could Get Married Darling Like Lum Does To Ataru In Her Show Even Though That Was Her Misunderstanding What Ataru Meant By Saying That. Personally I've Seen Some Of Urusei Yatsura But Not All Of It. While I've Seen Everything Ranma 1/2 Has To Offer In The Anime Except Some OVA Episodes Too Bad They Never Get To The Fight To The Death With Saffron In The Anime.
phantom00 chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
When are you going to update this story?
Rossaldinho7 chapter 24 . 10/2/2013
I really like this story. I'm a very recent fan of the Ranma 1/2 anime, so I've started to look for fanfiction on it. I wonder how confusing this is going to get when Ukyo is introduced.
Compucles chapter 24 . 7/23/2013
This is a very interesting alternate take on the Ranma 1/2 universe and very well-written. The Ranma/Akane romance reminds me a lot of what I'm doing with my story "Rakanma 1/2" (which I have mostly planned out, so you don't need to worry about me stealing ideas).

The only real problem is that I think Ranma and Akane got too close too quickly just by avoiding the naked first impression. I'm fine with where they are now in the story, but with their fathers still pushing them together and being just as immature as always at the beginning, I would've expected it to take at least a few more chapters than it did to become close friends.
ARTHUR DUDE chapter 24 . 5/10/2013
you gotta make more there awesome pleas there so cool
Fangirl chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This story is really getting interesting.