Reviews for Oni OneHalf
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
I think a bump on the head should cause Ranma-chan to be a little more affectionate and emotional towards Akane for a day or to. Lum is very affectionate, so I think any times Ranma gets a serious blow to the head that type of personality should act up a bit. It would be nice, especially if it helped clear the air between the two of them. I still say tazer kick to the crotch should put Kuno out for a few hours.
gsteemso chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Some of your more glaring mechanical errors in this chapter:

- While I’m not sure whether sticking “-ment” on the end makes a real word or not (I’m guessing not), I know for a fact that it’s “apall” (same root word as “pallour” [“pallor” to Americans], meaning “paleness”), not “appaul” (not a word).

- Despite the pronunciation, it’s “gist,” not “jist.”

- There is no such word as “irregardless.” This non-word is the unholy fusion of “irrespective” and “regardless;” the latter would be more correct in this case.

- I’m not sure what you think “placate” means, but it bears no relation to what the word really means: “to make placid,” which is “to calm.”

-It’s “assailant,” not “assaulter.”

The only other thing that struck me about this is that it stuck a bit too closely to the source material. Almost every retelling of the series has a chapter like this one. Why not try to mix it up a bit? This is a subjective complaint and not everyone will agree with it, but I thought it worth mentioning anyway.
NeoKenshin chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
Yep...I'd be having nightmares just like Ranma. Brilliant chapter!
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
nice story keep up the good work
Pryde Kitty chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
IT's good, but it didn't stand out as much as your previous chapter. I hope to see more content that differs more from the Manga/Anime next chapter _
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Just a thought: Lum's little cousin can use fire like she uses electricity... so could Ranma get that ability later, maybe after learning the Hiryu Shouten Ha? It would be really useful if Ranma could generate both hot and cold energy as needed.

I can't wait to see what Kuno calls Ranma-chan. But I can also see Ranma zapping the poot to char fry him after their first encounter as members of the opposite gender.
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
NeoKenshin chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Ahh...Kuno you hapless idiot. I can so foresee.."Oh my darling Green Haired Girl!"
NeoKenshin chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Ok, now you're really doing something good here! Combining two of Rumiko Takashi's greatest works is awesome! Love the "Ranma-Lum" character as well! And I do like the twist that you gave Ranma by making him understand the female psyche a little more so Akane is more understanding. Now seriously, where's the fun gonna kick in? As in Kuno proclaiming his love for the "Green haired Girl"? I'll definitely be keeping up with this one! And please...FRY THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HAPPOSAI! Ranma at least deserves that one.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
A nice story so far! I can't wait to see more of Oni Ranma's time in Nerima! Will Ki blasts become electricity blasts? And can Ranma-chan take Akane for a flight occasionally? I can see Akane laughing as they fly through the air for fun.
borg rabbit chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Cute. I guess Kuno will play Ataru.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
You know, usually I'm against Ranma/Akane stories, but in a story like this, where they hit it off right from the beginning, I don't mind.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 1/25/2010