Reviews for Oni OneHalf
DrSB chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
This time, is Ranma transformed into Lum? Not only that, the curse involves not only Lum's appearance and powers but also clothes. Ranma also takes Lum's verbal tics. And her taste in food...
Do he assume more qualities of Lum? Lum often devised bizarre inventions (magnetic lipstick!) Will we see Ranma-Lum inventor? Ranma-Lum more expansive than Ranma-male? Ranma-Lum calling Akane "Daaaaarliiing"?

This story has potential. Just do not proceed by simple replacement of situation (Well, I was amused from the bypass of some situations, like Kodachi).
"Urusei Yatsura" is a manga remarkable for lightness and smartness - almost certainly the most brilliant works of Rumiko Takahashi.
I hope to meet this lightness (well, I like the episode of Akane's food) .

A doubt: Ranma's father, Genma, becomes a "Ushitora" that should be Rei (Lum's former boyfriend). As Rei he can become a giant ... but Rei can also appear as a charming boy, although totally stupid. Can Genma Saotome only turn into a monster or at the end may he also become an unbearable nice-looking boy? (It would be comfortable with Nodoka, if any).
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Awesome. Please update soon. Can't wait to see what Mousse will turn into (if he turns into anything at all).
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
That's a pretty awesome idea, but I think it would have been better if Shampoo had kept her pink and purple fur rather than Kotatsu's white and brown.
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
No Sasuke, so I'm guessing you based this more off the manga?
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Holy cow! Ryoga is ten!? Can't say I saw that one coming? Are you still updating this story, because I'd hate to see it go unfinished. Was it really Lum and Ten who drowned in Jusenkyo, or just some other onis?
Rose1948 chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
Never did much care for the Amazons. *chuckles* Nice. Can't wait for more. Still can't get over how nice and reasonable Akane's being. She sure wasn't all that nice OR reasonable in the manga-unless she was getting her own way 100% 24/7, that is.

Nice. can't wait for more.
The Prophet Of Lies chapter 24 . 10/20/2012
I do love the story and how unrash she is when she has a layer of trust down also love the mixed up curses need to look for more like that but i pray you keep up the good work i don't want this one to just die when it was getting good
Dragon Man 180 chapter 24 . 10/16/2012
Now I really hats the Amazons. I want to see Oni Ranma Neko ken with electric claws now! It sounds awesome.
Malix2 chapter 24 . 10/14/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
ShineX chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
'Boy if that's your kid I'm going to be super pissed.'
Most of this chapter was mediocre, but that one line cinched the whole chapter for me, nice job :)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 23 . 8/10/2012
Oh man, drunk Oni Ranma. I hope Akane puts Nabiki through the wringer for sharing that bit of info about the pickled plumbs with Shampoo.
animeman12 chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
Genma... Ranma's food obsessed oaf of a father... is being manipulative... never thought I'd see the day. But I am wondering about what Shampoo meant when she asked Ranma if she wanted to have a 'good time'... upon reflection there are two things that come to mind... and neither are healthy... in different ways
Malix2 chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
Great new chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
pensuka chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
why that sneaky amazon
animeman12 chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
wonder what shampoo's assigned task is? though i know it can't be good
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »