Reviews for Oni OneHalf
Richard Ryley chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
Heh. I've gotta use magnetic lipstick somewhere myself. That is an amazing idea, and perfectly in keeping with the Amazons. :D
Rose1948 chapter 21 . 6/15/2012
::chuckles:: Poor Ryoga. He sure doesn't change much, does he?

Nice chapter. A bit shocked at a nicely behaving Akane, though. ::snickers:: I mean, even the Akane fans usually have her frothing more. It's scary. Be nice to see Akane use her mallet or punt some of those who truly deserve getting malleted and punted, too. ::nods::
Fenarinarsas chapter 21 . 5/2/2012
Delightful setting with lots of possibilities. Ranmas cursed form reaction to Akanes cooking is epic and is refreshing not to see the red hot raging berserk fury of Akane aimed at Ranma. The use of Lums "tcha" oni accent is a very nice touch.

If you write more chapters in the future please consider detouring more away from Ranma canon. Right now the story is too similar to the original plot. Mixing the chaos of Urusei Yatsura and Ranma allows for the original plot to go on a wild tangent.

Thank you for the long hours you have dedicated to write this entertaining story.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 21 . 4/25/2012
I would LOVE to see Nabiki smacked with the mallet it would serve her right. btw
Dragon Man 180 chapter 21 . 4/24/2012
Nice chapter, especially Ranma and Akane's first true kiss. I have to wonder how effective the breaking point training would be against oni Ranma though.
Malix2 chapter 21 . 4/23/2012
Another great chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
pensuka chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
i wonder what will happen next and also would ranma encounter the manor with that magical mirror from ranma 1/2 manga vol 33?
Rose1948 chapter 20 . 3/13/2012
::chuckles:: Poor Ranma. Even as an oni he can't win for losing. Still can't trust those Amazons. ::snickers::
ryu238 chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
Your writing style has certainly improved.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
I want to see Ranma go into Lightning Cat Fist mode. I honestly think if Cologne had pushed to far and endangered Akane Ranma's rage could have had her call up enough power to destroy the ribbon. After all, a constantly building bunch of energy can't be contained for long.
Malix2 chapter 20 . 2/2/2012
Another great chapter, keep up the excellent work. :)
Blackholelord chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
Looks nice, personally its a good story. Also are your Oni drowned forms actual Oni or aliens from Urusei Yatsura? Personally it would put a whole new twist to the story if that is true, think about Ranma getting girls that want to marry not just from the Earth, but also from space.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 19 . 1/13/2012
Nice handling of the fight with Mousse. I can't wait to see what happens when Ranma's curse is revealed, but I can totally see the perverts of Furinkan getting super shocked by her.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
Very enjoyable story, im looking forward too more!
iceland chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
it is a nice story and it would be nice to see the amazons knocked down a few pegs maybe tell her that she will get deported for being in the country illegsly.
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »