Reviews for Oni OneHalf
Dragon Man 180 chapter 19 . 1/13/2012
Nice handling of the fight with Mousse. I can't wait to see what happens when Ranma's curse is revealed, but I can totally see the perverts of Furinkan getting super shocked by her.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 19 . 1/12/2012
Very enjoyable story, im looking forward too more!
iceland chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
it is a nice story and it would be nice to see the amazons knocked down a few pegs maybe tell her that she will get deported for being in the country illegsly.
Rose1948 chapter 19 . 1/7/2012
::chuckles:: Poor Ranma. He can't win for losing. Poor kid.
Anthony1l chapter 19 . 1/7/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
rochchen chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
You mentioned in this chapter and some after this that having two layers of clothing would prevent Ranma from ending up in only the bikini. I would wonder how that applies to underwear. Somebody also suggested in a review that he wear a tank-top of some sort so that he would transform wearing his traditional chinese clothing.

Since you only mentioned that the outer layer of clothing doesn't change, wouldn't he end up in a bikini top and his pants? Unless Ranma doesn't usually wear underwear.

Logically it would be easy to solve this problem, I assume that wearing extra underwear wouldn't restrict his movement as would wearing two layers of outer clothing like you mentioned in one of Ranma's train of thought in one of the future chapters would.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 10/20/2011
This chapter was one of the reasons I never really liked the Amazons, they're constantly dangling things in front of Ranma and not telling him the truth about them to get him to do stuff for them. I hope Ranma pounds Shampoo into the ground.
Rose1948 chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
::chuckles:: Nice chapter hon.
Malix2 chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
Awesome new chapter. I'm glad to see a new chapter since it's been quite a while. I hope to see the next one soon. :)
dzk87 chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
Err, so given last chapter, Ryoga has no real reason to help akane... He doesn't like her, she hates him, not neutral...
dzk87 chapter 8 . 9/20/2011
This is interesting, but Akane is somewhat OOC here. I can't really imagine her standing up for Ranma that much, regardless of the minor changes in continuity right now... Gotta love the awesome curses they have though.
Kit the Fiendish Fire Cat chapter 17 . 9/14/2011
There is only one thing I can say for this story...one word really...and that word is:

Love.

That's it.

That's the word.

Saw the title for your story and was intrigued. Reading the first chapter got me hooked. By the third chapter I was thoroughly in love with it.

By the end of the seventeenth...I was disappointed...in the fact that I had caught up to the most current chapter...

But...I see you have 29 other stories! With your writing abilities, I'm sure to love other stories of yours! AND! It will give me reading material while waiting to read more of this story of yours!

Signed,

Kit the (Your newest Stalker/Fan) Fiendish Fire Cat~!
randomwarrior chapter 17 . 9/9/2011
Nice job. Enjoying the story very much- Love the Urusei Yatsura crossover. (-tcha)
Rose1948 chapter 17 . 9/4/2011
::chuckles:: Cologne sure is a crafty Old Ghoul. Still don't much care for all the underhandedness she and the other Amazons do, though. ::shrugs::
ryu238 chapter 17 . 9/3/2011