Reviews for Lies
Kotaro chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow. Just WOW. Amazing story, one of the most interesting out there. I loved it. Thanks for writing!
Missus Carlikins chapter 1 . 8/18/2011

I am speechless. You were just... I saw all of it in my mind like a chapter of the manga (if only that would happen).

Simply amazing.
Mynsii chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I loved this, you wrote it perfectly. I have no words to describe how impressed I am with this, well done!
timme chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
gods i loved that last bit. even the bit dealing with lizzie. stupid people don't seem to get that the real relationship is only ciel and sebastian's. even the author wants it that way. ~rolls eyes~ can u believe people use that as an excuse to dismiss all the blatant ciel/sebastian intimacy. How does that make sense. "oh, the author intended it as a yaoi, that's all,"

sorry, i just read a huge forum with those kinds of opinions. ~sigh~ those people are the reason authors CAN'T but the BL warning on series like this (they just push the pairing in any other way they can); cuz it would be less popular with that label.

~shrugs~ romance has nothing to do with it actually.

Ciel and Sebastian's relatioship is SOUL deep; beyond life. you captured that brilliantly, as well as Sebastian's nature (thank you so much for not just making him "pure evil cuz he's a demon"}

it's nice to see some people understanding the characters and subtext instead of just making excuses for it to be as they like.

sorry again for the rambling review.

i really did appreciate the fic. :) i didnt' catch the whole "lie like humans" bit till you pointed it out.

Emiko Estelle chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Sebastian obviously loves Ciel... *In my mind*
StarvedAuthor chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Entertaining, to say the least. Those dialogue exchanges were fantastic; you always impresss me with your ability to capture their personalities. Please, keep writing.
Suprimee chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love it! I love the difference you made between "not lying, like humans do" and "not lying like humans do", it was really interesting! D And I'd like to know if you would allow me to translate your story into French? Of course you'd be credited! Thanks for reading! ) And, well, yes your story was amazing!
kitty-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Wow. Although I am normaly just another senseless fangirl that enjoys sweet and romantic CielxSebastian fanfics, I quite liked this. Your writing stye is wonderful and your word choice was superb. Thank you for writing!
Madam Arachne chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Amazing fanfic as usual! I really love your work. You word things in such a beautifully descriptive way; it makes me envious.

I like how you portrayed Sebastian and Ciel's relationship in this. It shows more of Sebastian's "devilish" side, which is something we hardly see in the manga nor anime.

I hope you continue to write Kuro fanfics. I'm addicted to your writings.
AffableKiwi chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Beautiful work. :D
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Interesting. I like how much you imply with dialog. I also like the comments about Elizabeth. I think Ciel does love her, in his own way. I usually stay away from shota, but the concept of lies and their involvement in the demon's relationship was too tempting.
rosewinkle chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Lovely, confusing, story.
Gray Feather chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
So I see, this is a conversation-special piece.

I love the way you portray Ciel and Seby through their conversations, it brings out not only their character but also their emotions, hidden thinkings and sometimes even gestures (like, "I hate it when you smile like that"-indicates that Seby's smiling his signature smile).

Unlike most pieces, there isn't much, if any, "he says," he said," "he thought," in between. I've always held the opinion that those are totally useless.

Again, thank you for the experience, taught me a lot~
someCALLmeSTRAnge chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
this story is amazing. I don't know which lie to believe in also!
ea4life11 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU SOOO GOT ME WHEN HE 'lied' and said he loved him, but THEN, oh wow, i was saved by the other lie, how he 'hated him' (HA, AS IFo)ahhhhh, sooo confusing, but nice, and that was funny too, so it was very awesome
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »