Reviews for Lies
VolumeofForgottenLore chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This story was amazing. At the end I found myself wishing you told us which was the truth or which was the lie, but then I realized that I didn't really want it. The end would be the same. Ciel and Sebastian are tied forever in a game of lies either between themselves, or with others. Beautiful dialogue, loved the thought process of the characters, and how you craftily explained the difference of the lies like "I do not lie, like humans do" versus "I do not like like humans do". Brilliant!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
(drool)
Skilvh and Shilvh chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Skilvh speaking...

Maiden of the Moon!

... ... ... ... ... ...

Love this story!

Especially the twists of words that Sebastian would use. lol

Poor poor Ciel who got tangled in the truth and lies that Sebastian's told him. ;p

Advice: Make more impact on the plot/story. So that the reviewers go "WHOA!" , "OMG!" something along those lines

Sincerely with lots of love and thoughts,

Skilvh

(p.s. for more info on me see my profile.)

(p.s.s. current mood: Neutral, Serious, unmotivated to do anything)
RedMoonLight009 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Okay I am left speechless. You win gold metal. I dont know what else I can say. Words fail me right now.
Amaymon chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow. That was amazing!

I love it!

Haha, I loved Sebastian's demon way of lying. LOL.

And Ciel's realisation at the end.

You're writing is brilliant!
AyaKuro chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow... Just, wow. That was beautifully written, the descriptions amazing and the flow great, despite the intended breaks. It's something that makes you think. Ciel and Sebastian's relationship is completely like this in my mind, the illustrations the words weave are brilliant. There's really nothing else I can say to this other than I love it.
WoundedBlackWing chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I like this one, it was beautiful in its own way.

When I read this one I think that you are right, Sebastian didn't lie in the way humans do, he is a demon and of course he lied like a demon. The only problem is no human can fully understand demon's lies.

But overall, this was great story.
ilovegaara9 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
... I'm stunned this story was beautifully written,please write more
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Beautifully crafted. This is masterpiece!
Illulian chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
awesome fic! I loved the opening. The whole fic has a wonderful amount of depth to it, and it's also vague and mysterious. Great job! Especially as you say you didn't compose it as you do most of your fic, I guess that means I'll have to go read them now to see whats different. Smooth, real smooth :)

-Blooming D.

‥.。・。*:
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
:O goodness, I really love this. The whole idea, it was absolutely beautiful. And I'm glad you included the wordplay, too; I've always found that a really interesting aspect of Sebastian's character.

I'm kind of brain-dead right now, so I really don't know how to express it in better words, but this fic really touched me, is definitely a relief in the thick of my finals week.

0 brilliant job, as usual. Your work always blows me away; it inspires me, in fact!
Overlander43 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow! Loved it! :) Write another like this, please~? I re-read it about 3 times and I can't get over the awesomeness! :)
Iceheart chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i was staring at this for ten minutes before i felt like i got it (its 2 am -.- )

human lie untrue

Demon lie true (but with a loophole)

human lie:

I love you, young master i don't love you

Demon lie:

I hate you young mastertrue but it desn't mean what it states

now heres my theory:

sebastians own words (fom series) :

"I am a Demon and a Butler."

Both the "demon" nd the "butler" are "I"

I2 "people" (or "personas", "characters", we all have a face w show to some and differently to ohers.)

now:

humans lie like humans do:

butler human

I (as a butler) love you. I (as a butler) don't love you.

Demons lie like demons do (so they can lie like a human AND a demon):

I (as a butler) Hate you. I (as a Demon) love you.

so it only workds one way fo human lies, but demon lies can work for both in oder to create the loophole.

now i really hope this is right. -.- but it is 2 somethn a.m.

XD i really want to see others thoughts.

ps. there are probably typos.
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Incredibly well written, in character and complex, just like Kuroshitsuji

Nice one! :D

Keep up the good work 3
zombiebrainguts chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Heh.

Devil lies seem better than human ones.

But hm, both are still laced with danger.

I liked it.