Reviews for Aptitude of Mercy
:D
Mistress of the Sandbox chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
nice :)
Unsawr chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Even though not much is going on here, I have to say...

You .must. make a full-blown chaptered Dogs story Dx!

Jesuschrist. Knowing the things that you've written && the caliber you can write at, & your [talented, might I add] penchant for writing post-apocalyptic stories [the drug scene in here just reinforced that penchant, though I have no idea what drugs and post-apocalyptic have to do with eachother... they just fit]- I can already see a masterpiece in the making * 0 *

'Cause we all know the manga is going no where right now. I've already lost count on how many times Haine has screamed Giovanni. And it'd be such a waste to never see a real, kickarse Dogs fanfic ; ;

(Yes, yes I am fully aware that I am getting ahead of myself, but no harm in wishing, yeah?)

But if we must go back to the real story here at hand, your characterization was on target, as per usual. Though I wish more of Haine-time [Hmm... maybe you can write-okay, okay I get it], his personality seems the most fun to write (or at least read); chauvinistic & demanding, what more can a girl ask for, eh?

And I find it a bit funny, yet disturbing at the same time on how Badou and Naoto interact. Especially that one scene where Naoto is supposedly the calm one until you see her stick a knife under her shirt, and then where Badou sees it as an everyday occurence [which it is I guess] and is more worried about getting his cigs.

Though the end scene left a confusing whirl in my head, are they somehow above ground now?

Either way, I can't wait for more from you

Cheers
raiko.EXE chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Lovely. The dialogue was sharp and funny to say the least, and the characters weren't OOC at all. In fact, I'd say you captured all of them pretty well. Fav'd :)
Alena S. Anigor chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Lol, I just love the humor and the way you portrayed the characters in this story of yours - Naoto is being typical Naoto, Badou is his usual whiny self and Haine is...well, Haine. XD

Loved it! And write more! XD
KinkyEyepatchShit chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
hahaha, oh my god, you've captured Heine's douche bag-erry perfectly! I was lol-ing the entire time with Badou and Naoto's banter.

Naoto drug knowledge I don't even fucking know. THAT was a pleasant surprise, I'll say! Never thought about Badou's fuckedupness coupled with heroine but damn. I can definitely see it now.

Keep up the great work, man! It was a pleasure reading your work!
Cella N chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
o-oh my god this is

HEHN SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOD SO SO SO GOOD. AH! AH! Drugs-Naoto, you skeeze, who'd have thought! And-And the "Five dollars" line had me cackling. And just.

The last part. It was so. Sniff.