Reviews for Creepy Doll
Shathausser chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
In the original ending for Conkers Bad Fur Day Conker was supposed to commit suicide
Rougelover chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Little Girl: oh mr squirrel the shows not over intil the little girl sings

oh and is that really a song by Jonathon coulton if it is whats the name

OtakuSakka chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This is great,and spooky. I always hated the doll as it scared the crap out of me. Sad story,at the end of Conker's Bad Fur Day. But if he dies he'll...Well,unless Berri also goes down... Nevermind it,good story!
cristaline chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I am so happy to finally find an outstanding Conker fic! I love your writing style, I don't know - it kind of gives the perfect "touch" to this fic.

I really like the Conker fics you write, they're all extremelly well written and just... ask for you to continue reading. The plot is amazing as well, I would have never imagined that the doll would manage to survive in the end. Poor Conker - it took me a few seconds to understand what was happening at the end (it's not your fault, I'm kinda slow sometimes), and when it hit me I was like "...Oh, poor Conker".

Poor Conker indeed XD

But really, your writing style is amazing - you must really enjoy transforming your ideas into words and sentences. If I had some sort of prize with me, I would give it to you - unfortunately, I don't.

I can't wait to read more of your fics. Keep the great job up :)
MajesticalNarwhal chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Woah, this is actually really creepy. By the way, I love Jonathan Coulton and I love that song! Although in the song the doll becomes more an annoyance to the narrator than something scary, but this story is well written nevertheless. And I could totally see Conker acting exactly as he did in this story. Great job

Mable chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Poor Conker! I can't believe that doll is still alive! I would've thrown it out the window or something.

(In background) Then you would've fallen out the window.

*sigh* You're right... Great horror fic!