Reviews for End Of The Road
Doctor-River chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
Aw, that was such a great story and it made me cry! I felt so sorry for Elizabeth when Mark died...
kirsty chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
wow. that was really good. made me cry 2 or 3 times.
Moon's Tear chapter 9 . 8/4/2003
A really great story! After every chapter I hoped Elizabeth would be happy once again. I love the Elizabeth/Peter pairing, I think you should write a fic about them together. Can't wait to read more of your work! Keep on writing!
starkidtw chapter 9 . 2/14/2002
Finally it's over! I love the friendships in the fic,it's very nice and sweet. Being a M/E shipper,I don't like Peter and Elizabeth got married,but I'm glad to see Elizabeth smile again :) Thank you for the fic,please write more! :)))
The Barkeep chapter 7 . 2/11/2002
oh! more soon please!
jane chapter 7 . 2/11/2002
It sounds like Rachel is playing the role of Lassie. "Go get help Rach" Ha Ha
starkidtw chapter 4 . 2/7/2002
So far I love chapter 2 most,because it had so many M/E moments/quotes,and I really love them,thank you,please keep writing,well done!:)))
starkidtw chapter 3 . 2/7/2002
You make me cry like a river...it's so sad...please keep writting,I love them.
BeciaIrene chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
This includes every person I enjoyed in the show. Very well written, and strangly acurate with the relationships, and what had (or has) been. Looking forward to the next part.
john chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
Great story. But Mark and Elizabeth hate Kerri. After Kerri turned Mark in to the Review Board, Elizabeth wished a terminal illness on Kerri.
AbbyCarter chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Ok i geuss but Kerry is Gay and Luka and Abby arent together.
Kate84 chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
This was great! Keep writing.
viki chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
this is a great fic, I can't wait to read chapter 2. keep up the good work.