Reviews for Buried Deep
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Great fic! I loved it. And yay for "I love you" (Something I've been waiting five seasons for) being brought up.
Psychee chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I've was upset with Sam in season 4 and gotten pretty pissed at him several times in season 5 as well...this made me thoughtful too.

Well written and insightful, I would have loved this to have been tagged on to the end of Sam Interrupted. It would have made a good episode great.
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Great tag! (I'm contemplating The Origin of Pudding) personally.

But beautifully done! Awesomely heartfelt!

Thanks for a great little wake-up TraSan!

just me.
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Luv. Like, reading this, I was just, "I wonder how the next episode's gonna turn out..." But luv! This was surprisingly true and got me to see some things.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
great.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
AWW this was amazing hun...omg...

OH bless him...

this was beautiful

such a nice fic after the eppy- really fits in awesomely well, I'd trust Dean from this over anything- you created that feeling

ignore that I'd trust either of em anyway olol
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
i think that is how it should've ended.. awesome job!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
You did a great job with your tag.

This is a reason I love fanfiction, because wonderful writers can fill in the scenes with all the words that don't make it into a conversation between the brothers.

There were so many great lines between the brothers in your story, such as Dean's line to Sam, '... I trusted that my brother, of all people, knew exactly what he was seeing when he looked at me.”

I enjoyed watching last weeks episode and even the ending, just wished the brothers could have talked a bit longer.

Thanks for sharing your story with us, thank your husband for giving you the idea.

On a side note - don't mean to bug you, but any chance you will be updating your other two stories?

Thanks again.

Until next time, take care.
lolopixie chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Man I love the way you write. I know I've read a couple of your fics before, enough that I recognize your name as "one of the good ones". :) [-Sappy compliment, but deserved.]

Anyway, I'm not sure I can quite express WHY I liked this little fic so much, except to describe it as somehow having satisfied an itch that was left over from watching this week's episode. There was so much significance to what the brothers were saying in the episode that shows huge progress in their coming back together, but at the same time it felt like it was all brushed away far too quickly for my liking, without really being delved into at all. I feel like your story here focused in on all of that. So thank you. I feel much better now.

Thanks for posting!

-LP
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
He was Sam. That is perfect, you know. There were some things I love about this episode-especially Sam with his guard down saying he loved his brother, and things I didn't like-and you dealth beautifully with that here. They needed to talk-at least briefly.

Five shiny Impalas, full of happy boys heading your way with fluffy coffee and hugs.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3