Reviews for AWOL
HardyGal chapter 1 . 7/1
Gosh, words can't express how much I enjoyed this! It was funny, and really made me nostalgic for the days when I watched NCIS non-stop. You managed to make these two very different things mesh together very well! (But then, my sister and I have always been of the mind you can cross Hetalia over with nearly ANYTHING :P) That 'glitch' in the computer system was brilliant! It makes sense, seeing as Al IS pretty much everyone in the US of A. Also, Ducky's mother mentioning that American soldier she met, Gibbs remembering Al claim that the marines make him feel more patriotic, and Matt's strange ability to just leave anywhere without anyone noticing - all things that made me smile. :3
Anyway, in all, I think this is one of THE BEST NCIS/Hetalia crossovers I've read, hands down! Props to you, good sir!
Pfeh chapter 1 . 1/14
You know. I didn't think that these Fandom would work together. But they do and so here we are. I also feel that Matt would have like 1 or 2 English names in the list but eventually he got annoyed with trying to ignore that his list was in 2 languages and switched them to French.
So glad I found this. It is epic. Wish there was more stories like these. And I love the part about how Mattie's list is a bunch of French names.
shadowtiger96 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
DUDE THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST THING EVER! ! YOU TOTALLY MIXED 2 OF MY FAVORITE FANDOM TOGETHER OMG OMG OMG!' I'M SO DYING RIGHT NOW!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Nice Story.
twirlgirl4life1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Of course Ducky would know Arthur! Lol I freakin love this!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I feel like Arthur isn't going to be very happy.
Luna25684 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Interesting.
twin-resistance chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
They are NOT twins
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I loved it. :D Thank you for sharing!
LDK chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Fantastic. This story was so well done, and despite the serious tone America and Canada's actions brought a smile to my face! Thank you for writing this, it was a lovely read
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I don't know why the last line made me laugh XD Great story!
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Woooow. Nice clash and i could so see this happening! Great job homie.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is awesome. Having Al's prints match the entire system, having Matt disappear yet still be on the camera, having Ducky call Arthur, all of it! Very nice details.
Nyghtshade chapter 1 . 10/20/2013