Reviews for AWOL
LDK chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Fantastic. This story was so well done, and despite the serious tone America and Canada's actions brought a smile to my face! Thank you for writing this, it was a lovely read
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I don't know why the last line made me laugh XD Great story!
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Woooow. Nice clash and i could so see this happening! Great job homie.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is awesome. Having Al's prints match the entire system, having Matt disappear yet still be on the camera, having Ducky call Arthur, all of it! Very nice details.
Nyghtshade chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I love it
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Interesting. Wonders what would happen should Italy, Romano, Germany and Japan get involve. Even if there isn't quite a direct link between them and NCIS.
HalcyonHermit chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was a most excellent story :)

Many thanks and toodles!
KTrevo chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Okay. That was fantastically written. And awesome, and funny and everyone was perfectly in character at the same time. And it featured Canada as well, so that's like icing on the cake.

And I loved the response the Canadian government gives them. "Yeah, he does that. Best get used to it," like NCIS should just accept that this is their problem and Mattie's not dangerous in the least- at least to them.

Anyway. Absolutely adored it! Gonna go re-read it now.

(Also, I now have it in my head that Ducky knows exactly who/what Mattie and Alfred are. If he's close enough with Arthur to call him internationally and tell him about the case, well.)
SpiritedUsUk chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was amazing I actually watched NCIS today and I saw that people made crossovers of Hetalia and NCIS I was so happy. This is a really good story I especially liked the part where Alfred fingerprints matched all the prints in the database. :)
fire and napalm chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was awesome.
Thank you very much for posting.
starryclimes chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Awesome. I'm speechless beyond that. Favorites forever! Omg I think im going to cry because how beautiful this is. Ncis and hetalia. Yes. Yes. Yes, forever.
The Stream That Rests In Sky chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I can see this actually happening xD
Eminnis chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Love this love this love this!

I know there's not a whole lot of room for a follow-up, but if one can be made and you're willing, please make a follow-up?

Eminnis
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Arthur's England isn't he? Would love to see more of thease!
Leonard L. Church chapter 1 . 12/28/2012