Reviews for Embracing Absurdism
RinRin-Chama chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
QQ NOOOOOOO, please PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE, i cant stand this, I NEED MORE, THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER! WAHHH! just when it got good! -gross fangirlish sobbing-
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
This is awesome! I hope for more!
Huntington's chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Harry tells Larsa, "But really, I just wanted to say… I know it hurts, but it doesn't hurt forever."

I thought you ought to know, you are quite wrong. I've dealt with grief after loosing both of my parents. The pain only numbs over time as you learn to forget. It's not a problem that remedies itself.
Kimay chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
OMG! I finally found this again! I love it! And finally some action between Balthier and Harry. What is Harry going to do now?Remember the part when Balthier embraced Harry from behind begging for forgiveness and Harry was laying still? The sentence was "He held himself taught as Balthier leaned his forehead against the back of Harry's neck." I believe the word that should have been used instead of "taught (past tense of teach)" is "taut (pulled tight)."I love your long chapters! I hope you update soon!
BlackNoSugarh chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I had my doubts about reading this (as i seem to have about every crossover) but damn i'm happy that i decided to read this one now! This is one of the best stories I've read in a while and I just wanted to leave you a review telling you that I loved this, and most importantly, thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Kurokage Kitsune chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
This is a really good story. You've managed to integrate Harry into the ffxii world so well and I like the way you write the relationship between him and Balthier. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Jane St. Valentine chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
...

Okay.

Normally, I hate HP/crossover slash. With a /vengeance/. Only a select few make the 'exception' cut.

This, I am pleased to announce, is one of them.

You have /no idea/ how happy I am to finally, finally, FINALLY find a FFXII/HP crossover where Harry /isn't/ a superpowerful douchebag who treats certain people like dirt, while everyone else allows it. Or that said certain characters aren't bashed within an inch of their lives, whilst acting horrifically out of character. On that note, don't get me started on how you wrote Ashe and Vaan. (Mainly because I tried to get started, but failed miserably on conveying my thoughts. I will say this, though; Vaan picking up on our two leading men's growing relationship, and reassuring Harry that Balthier wasn't interest in Ashe in /that/ way? BROWNIE POINTS.)

...Wow. Longest review I've ever written. XD

I am looking forward to the rest of the story! (Well...except the lemon part(s?), but I can just skip that...)
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
niiiice
Me chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
umm I loved the B/H moment finally thi whole chapter was really good cant wait for more
Summercloud chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Ahhhhh! I want to find out what happens next!

I first read this story some time ago when there were a lot fewer chapters. It's great that there's so much more now! I'm so glad Harry and Balthier are finally getting somewhere, even if I have to wait to find out what happens next.

I especially love your use of "Into the Woods" quotes at the top of the chapter. I quote that musical a lot, but nobody ever gets it! Other favorites of mine are "dwarves are very upsetting" and "know how to get there, and how to get back, and eat first!"

Looking forward to more!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
I am so glad that it took me so long to read this, because that means I have a shorter waiting period until the next chapter! Because that last part-my gosh, you are mean, aren't you? TT_TT Cliff hangers. Gragh! (I'm in a love-hate relationship with cliff-hangers.)

There is something I thought of that I, uh, didn't think of until just now, after re-reading this chapter for the third time: the photo album wasn't his first gift, since that came at the end of first year and he'd gotten Christmas presents. Right? Or else was Harry implying something?
spoonybutts chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
I don't think you know how long I've been /waiting for this/. Just like how Persona's Akihiko has been waiting for an ALL-OUT ATTACK that's how. Beautifully written as always and a delight that all the sexual tension has come to a crux. And it's certainly not the end of their juicy tales and harrowing ordeals. I love ittttt.

I'm also loving the image for this fic. Harry is rendered beautifully and his belts match Balthier's rings! It wouldn't be Final Fantasy without belts. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!
Akeru-chan chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
This is a really cute fic! I mean, the little undertones between Balthier and Harry makes me squee a little every time it happens. I hope their relationship progresses smoothly, or at least there will be no angst fest of any sort? XD Well, thank you for writing this!
Vahinepapaya chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
How come I haven't read this fanfic before ? My radar must not be working properly because this story is just great !