Reviews for Embracing Absurdism
xChaosRebornx chapter 7 . 9/14
Im so sad right now, you dont know how much i love Balthier. Its Final Fantasy collab time right now in Puzzle and Dragons, i flopped and flipped out when i drew Balthiers character. I stopped myself from reading this story, because i knew i would become extremely invested when i know it hasnt been update in years and might not ever. Im not saying im angry, that would be hypocritical of me, when i myself have stories incomplete after years. I just hope yoi find the drive to either continue where you left off or let your readers down gently.
Lf chapter 7 . 7/31
please update and continue with this awesome story
Guest chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
I really love the plot so far, and the concept is nice to boot. I love the interaction of the cast especially Balthier and Harry. Keep up the good work. :)
divya chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
i have really loved and enjoyed this story .. Please please please update and continue with this awesome story
RinRin-Chama chapter 7 . 4/24/2014
QQ NOOOOOOO, please PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE, i cant stand this, I NEED MORE, THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER! WAHHH! just when it got good! -gross fangirlish sobbing-
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
This is awesome! I hope for more!
Huntington's chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Harry tells Larsa, "But really, I just wanted to say… I know it hurts, but it doesn't hurt forever."

I thought you ought to know, you are quite wrong. I've dealt with grief after loosing both of my parents. The pain only numbs over time as you learn to forget. It's not a problem that remedies itself.
Kimay chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
OMG! I finally found this again! I love it! And finally some action between Balthier and Harry. What is Harry going to do now?Remember the part when Balthier embraced Harry from behind begging for forgiveness and Harry was laying still? The sentence was "He held himself taught as Balthier leaned his forehead against the back of Harry's neck." I believe the word that should have been used instead of "taught (past tense of teach)" is "taut (pulled tight)."I love your long chapters! I hope you update soon!
BlackNoSugarh chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
I had my doubts about reading this (as i seem to have about every crossover) but damn i'm happy that i decided to read this one now! This is one of the best stories I've read in a while and I just wanted to leave you a review telling you that I loved this, and most importantly, thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
Kurokage Kitsune chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
This is a really good story. You've managed to integrate Harry into the ffxii world so well and I like the way you write the relationship between him and Balthier. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Jane St. Valentine chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
...

Okay.

Normally, I hate HP/crossover slash. With a /vengeance/. Only a select few make the 'exception' cut.

This, I am pleased to announce, is one of them.

You have /no idea/ how happy I am to finally, finally, FINALLY find a FFXII/HP crossover where Harry /isn't/ a superpowerful douchebag who treats certain people like dirt, while everyone else allows it. Or that said certain characters aren't bashed within an inch of their lives, whilst acting horrifically out of character. On that note, don't get me started on how you wrote Ashe and Vaan. (Mainly because I tried to get started, but failed miserably on conveying my thoughts. I will say this, though; Vaan picking up on our two leading men's growing relationship, and reassuring Harry that Balthier wasn't interest in Ashe in /that/ way? BROWNIE POINTS.)

...Wow. Longest review I've ever written. XD

I am looking forward to the rest of the story! (Well...except the lemon part(s?), but I can just skip that...)
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
niiiice
Me chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
umm I loved the B/H moment finally thi whole chapter was really good cant wait for more
Summercloud chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Ahhhhh! I want to find out what happens next!

I first read this story some time ago when there were a lot fewer chapters. It's great that there's so much more now! I'm so glad Harry and Balthier are finally getting somewhere, even if I have to wait to find out what happens next.

I especially love your use of "Into the Woods" quotes at the top of the chapter. I quote that musical a lot, but nobody ever gets it! Other favorites of mine are "dwarves are very upsetting" and "know how to get there, and how to get back, and eat first!"

Looking forward to more!