Reviews for Embracing Absurdism
Von chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Er... might want to fire off a quick cleaning spell there, Harry. :D

And poor Balthier. A rut in an alley? How very... not-Leading-Man ish.

So happy to see this continuing! Time to go read it all again!
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Oh...my...gosh! Some indecency has finally happened between the two of them lol great job on the chapter I loved it.
Tearful Reunion chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

HOLY LORD!

I'm beside myself with joy, dancing in fact. HOLY Shit! Not only is it a fine chapter, finally, FINALLY there is some action between our wonderful leading men.

I love YOU!
CrisStarTina chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
It has been over a year but hey I like this new crossover story :D & the couple slowly become more than friends ;)
Mashkai30 chapter 6 . 12/12/2012
Kactus Wrynn chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
Through the Mirror Darkly chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
I have to say I love fic. You write the interactions between all the characters, especially Balthier and Harry, so well and perfect, I have to say I'm envious of you writing ability. It's a brillant fic and very well done. Hope to see more soon. :D
pretzel-logic chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
"The Dreamer lies far to the south and east, across the plains and through the Wood." - to grandmother's house we go! Sorry, couldn't resist, it was too easy. I love FF12 but it has these moments... that are just so special.

Lovely story thusfar by the way
Me chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I really hope you write more this is really good I can't wait for them to get together

-Me
Elijah Colt chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
may i ask when your next update will be? It is a shame to leave it where it is for so long... I really want to know what new things will happen with Harry being thrown into the mix more than ever now that you passed one of the biggest turning points in the game with his mere presence screwing with every thing like it is now.

Giruvegan and the Occuria is a really big mystery still for me. I've come up with a few thoughts of my own like Harry being possessed by Venat at the end instead of Vayne or even Harry doing something stupid at the Pharos tower in the Ridorana Cataract that winds up nearly killing him as when he is around Nethicite he nearly dies so I get the hunch that something really bad will happen to him OAO

Please don't kill Harry! We all want him and Balthier to get together soon!

till your next update, ja ne!

( pardon my spelling if i missed i'm on my 3DS typing this with the stylus...)
Niwaki chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
I feel sorry for harry being alienated in such a way by the dreamers... please continue soon there are way to few good HPxFF in the world of fanfiction
Kichi Hisaki chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
And in comes the Leading Man to save the day.

Oh my goodness, you have no idea how happy I am to have found that you've updated! The last time I read this was...well, well over a year ago, and it hadn't been updated for quite a while before that. I was beginning to think that you had given up on this fic. And I love the blooming relationship between Balthier and Harry. Are we going to be keeping Al-Cid in the story story, as well? I know it's been a while since I've played the game, but I distinctly remember hat we never saw much of him. And that makes me sad, because he had so much potential... Also love the new nickname that Harry's been giving, courtesy of Al-Cid. Wonder how Balthier is going to handle hearing that for the first time.

Update soon, please!
Akeru-chan chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
I've just got to say that the interaction between Harry and Balthier is brilliant. The easy acceptance Harry has of Balthier's attentions is so cute and hearwarming, yet he's still so dense that it's all very much within expectations. I'm really looking forward to your next update!
angelofstrife2012 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I have to say this is one of the BEST fics on this site. On any site actually. You capture Final Fantasy 12 esscence very well, and have a way with the characters keeping the true to who they are that I haven't seen in any other fic.

You are a brillant writer with a unique style in detailing and making the reader visual things and making them feel like they are there. Anyone who says different obviously has no class, or hasn't read anything worth reading or no talent in understanding writing.

Again, this is an awesome story, one I hope you will continue with and I hope to see more. Keep up the good work and don't let anyone discourage you from writing.
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Its really good! I really enjoyed reading every lovely detail!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »