Reviews for Of Glittering Roses and Nonsensical Mushrooms
yuki chapter 1 . 6/24
update soon please. I'm curious about the next chapter
La Chatillon chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Looks good. I doubt you're continuing it but if you do I'd like to see where this leads.
whrr.trudy chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
enjoying your story, hope you continue it :)
J-walker chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wow :D You've characterised then well! Will Harry find a more practical way to remain as Kyouyo (I think I spelt that wrong...) I mean Barty crouch juniour didn't end up making it work for a year...his tongue kept twitching out giving away his natural quirks...but yeah...can't wait to see who you pair him up with!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This looks really interesting. Everything looks fascinating, and I can't wait for you to continue this (though this hasn't been updated in three years).

I don't really know that much about Ouran High School, but I'll be reading this anyway, if you continue it, since this first prologue-thing is SO interesting.

(Also, could you please update your bio if you're going on hiatus or something? From the dates on your stories, you haven't been active for a while, and I'm just DYING with no new fic of yours to read. Have pity on you suffering readers, please?)
kaear chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Interesting, original idea. I hope that someday you might take it up again.
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Omg. Wow. More please
The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Great story post soon!
PhantomGirl17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
UPDATE!
grimmich chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
this is actually really interesting so far and the only one I have come across like this, I can't wait to see what you make of it! so dom!harry and another male, yum! umm how about... ooo you could make him wind up actually liking Tamaki wouldn't that put a pinch in father Ootori's pants! hehehe
MisteryMaiden chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love it! I can't wait until the next chapter!
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Sounds interesting. I look forward to more.
Death's BlackOut chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
...wow ive never read a story like this i hope you write some more soon!
Kanathia chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
So no update on this for nearly two years? Hmmm, a shame, it's quite interesting. :(

I do hope you'll continue. I laughed at Tamaki's entire two lines of dialogue.
cikahan chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Hello there! I read paraselenic first and loved it! Couldn't let go of it from start to finish! Bravo! Anyway, I love ouran and am already falling in love with this fic u started! I really hope u'll continue and finish this. I wonder what kind of deviations u'll make and who'll be paired with kyoya. Plus, I really do wonder how harry's past will catch up with kyoya's life. I can't wait! Pls pls pls continue with this! Awaiting ur nx chapter patiently and with devotion. :)