Reviews for Yesterday's Dream
Mewlexii chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes pleaase continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Please update soon. It has been three years... :( No matter, I will be keeping tabs on this. Three years will not stop me from thoroughly stalking this story!
flaming rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Okay! Cool! I love the story so far, but there,s one thing that I'm worrying about; dark!Harry. Now, before you do anything, juat hold on! Hear me out, please!

Okay, well I have no problem with dark!Harry, but I have a problem with Evil!Harry, as in torturing and killing without a problem!Harry. Please, please,please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeaaaasse don't let Harry be 'evil'. Please. I beg you. 'Down on my knees begging, seriously. I love this story so much and I REALLLY want to read the rest of it but I can't if that happens. I mean, ...well, I guess I don't have to worry about it. I mean, your Harry seems to be very…grumpy, sulking-ish, but not crazy, gonna-torture-and-kill-you-all -ish. No, we'll leave that to Tom.

Anyway, I've already've talked you to death, so I'll be going now.

On a side note, MOM MOTHER IS SUCH A FUCKING BITCH! Seriously?! You gonna come in here, trying to act all princessy and say, " the reason why I turned the tv up so loud was because you should know what volume to keep your radio at now, blah, blah, blah." Now, first, you did not hear the tv. It was sooooo fucking loud I could hear it CLEARLY from IN my room, make out what they were saying, AND feel fucking VIBRATIONS from how loud it was. Seirously! Now, secondly, you need to know I have, like, three radios I use for different reasons. ( They all have a specfic problem; can't use the cd player in one, one only good FOR the cd player, another that's gift from a friend -my mother's- and has the weird, staticy signal to the radio stations.)

Anyway, thank you, I'm sorry you had to listen to that, and please please please please please please please please please please pleeeaaase update soon! I can really only think of a jealous Tom pushing a shocked, angry, and faintly blushing Harry up against a wall and ranting him out all up in his face and doing something intimate, like biting him on his neck between shoulder and neck, andd mmmmmmmmmmm! God! Need it now, please! Give me more! Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please! Pleeeeeeeeaaaase!
FemmeFerret chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Omg I want to read more of this story so badly. Please do continue when you can!
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ah! This story has totally captured my heart with a mere 7,281 words. Seriously: Pure. Genius. I'm in love.

And yet. . . no updates since '10 :c
shunner68 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is abandoned isn't it. :( *dies a little inside*
Theia Pallas chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
im interested in where this would go. would you be continuing this?
TheNonDePlume chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
i really like the start of this and can't wait to read more. There are so many different options for how the harry/riddle relationship will move forward. Will it be angsty/obsessive/possessive? Or will it be romantic/inevitable/fated?
Renyo chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh my everything escalated quickly in one chapter. I wonder how Tom is going to deal with Harry's betrayal(?).
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This sounds really good! I've always loved time-travel -fics, but never seen one before where Harry doesn't remember anything! I hope that you'll write more soon ;)
Sink into Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Do you think you will ever continue this? Its such a great concept. :)
Freezing Ashes chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is so interesting! Can't wait for more!
Kara Malarkey chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This story looks mighty interesting! Except for the very disheartening fact that it was published in January of '10! I do very much wish you decide to continue this, it's a cliche time travel, but the way you're going about it is very unique (at least, I think it is). Update soon!:D
VeroSev chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Interesting story... I hope you can continue it XD!
NintendoMonday chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Oooh, one chapter in and I love it and want to know more already! Excellent writing!