Reviews for The Last Wesker
Azyer - The New Legendary chapter 2 . 3/2
Can't believe you left this one for dead man.
uzuuchi007 chapter 2 . 2/20
Nice
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
Update Now plz
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
What cliff hanger and don't you dare kill Sasuke he still needs to seal Kaguya Ootsuki with Naruto
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Why? Why do you do this to us? You have all these awesome stories yet you've been inactive for years. You breakin' my balls here.
Rose chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
OMG that was the best fanfiction I've ever read i need a next chapter cause if I don't get one i might just die
anonymous chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Thanks for not killing Akumaru. I am the person that freaked out in the last chapter because I thought you killed Akumaru. Sorry about that. I didn't know you didn't kill Akumaru. I really like the story, so please keep writing. It's gotten a lot more interesting.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Why the fuck did you kill Akumaru! Excuse the language but seriously why! Akumaru is awesome and kinda adorable. It just seems wrong to me. Other than that I think your story is pretty cool
Metal Monstrosity chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Dark and very entertaining
XxLittleMissSweetnessxX chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED this story so far. Very well written and intresting! Please continue can't wait to find out what happens. Plz update
SilentDeath chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
great chapter and fic hope to a update soon
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
really nice start. cant wait to see how it goes from here
RE Mistress chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Will you be finishing this? Please do, this is awesome so far! And I really wanna see Hinata fight Sasuke- hopefully kick his ass- And Sasuke's reaction to Naruto
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Pretty bad on the whole.
1) No attempted explanation for anything. Naruto's massively OOC with no explanation for why he would wait until now to reveal his 'true self'. Same with Hinata.

2) The last Wesker? Wesker is one guy. It's not a family, or bloodline, or whatever. Nor does it even exist in the Narutoverse. Again, no explanation. We don't know how Naruto is different, other than regeneration (he already had that to a degree), more speed & strength... yawn.

3) Gaara being female... and the Shukaku (who is completely insane) being afraid of Naruto... just blargh.

4) Naruto supposedly evil but not really, a common thing when authors try to write bad-ass characters but still for some inexplicable reason don't actually want them to come off as bad guys. If Naruto was actually evil he would have torn Akamaru in half, shat on his dessicated corpse and then crushed Kiba's head like a melon. Instead he just came off as an arrogant pussy; much like Wesker often does come to think of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012