Reviews for Army Wives
dreamofdance chapter 1 . 3/8
I am a fan of the Holden couple of the series. (French fan more precisely)
Since I knew that the character of Claudia Joy would not be there, I needed to write a story, their story, with Michael.
I already wrote their meeting (Holden Storie, which is on page 1 of Army Wives fansfictions), I loved to dive back into the past that we did not know because only known with allusions made by Michael and Claudia throughout the series.
I then watch the series countless times and write missing scenes (in my opinion) in each season of the series. And then of course I rewrote the end of season 6 with Claudia, I wrote season 7 including Claudia also in it. Besides, I had a lot of fun during this writing because I had fun with the nerves of one and the other.
But as it was impossible for me to stop there, I continue with another story (Life goes on) that I have not yet published for the moment (I'm finishing chapter 20 yet ).
Finally, all that to say that since 2013 that I write, I managed to really get into the characters of Claudia and Michael and I know them by heart. So much so that they have in my opinion, a wound that will be forever open and never close, which is none other than the death of their daughter, Amanda. Throughout my stories, I've done a lot of psychological work for both Michael and Claudia, trying to figure out how to deal with the loss of a child, how to really recover from it. And I managed to spread this problem until 7 years after the disappearance of their daughter. Indeed, they end up really rediscussing both that so much time after, with a lot of tears and sadness. But it was important for me to see how Michael and Claudia evolved in time with that feeling of pain deep inside them; and to succeed in making sure that they are at last appeased with their guilt too long hidden, to advance thereafter in their life.
So, even though I appreciate your story (I also wrote another story in parallel where Claudia gets pregnant in Season 2, and I wrote the rest of the series with Claudia's pregnancy and the birth of this child who shakes their whole life), it is inconceivable for me, that Michael dares to ask Claudia to interrupt her pregnancy. It must be understood that they lost a child, and psychologically, Michael can not ask Claudia to lose their children again, it is impossible for a person who has already lost a child. Say that with all that they have already lived, so painful, with a lot of heartbreaks and more, we can not make them live this kind of thing. Even if it's a fanfiction, there are things you can not write for that couple. For me it does not make sense.
Sorry for this long novel, and even though I saw that your last update was in 2012, but I wanted to share my feelings about your story, because you ask your readers.
Good continuation.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2017
Hey :)
Just did a rewatch of Army Wives and found this story

Are you ever going to continue it? It's really great :)

Thanks
Greened Ink chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
What? No more?! AW :'(
Greened Ink chapter 7 . 3/26/2017
I really enjoy how well you write Roxy's voice, it's perfect. And love the Holden-centric story.
Greened Ink chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
"And there it is."
Hahaha :) nice
Jillian chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
Will you please complete this story. I want to know what happens next with Micheal and Claudia Joy and their decision. Please don't leave me hanging :)
guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2016
Very good story! Please,include tanya and Jeremy! Thanks
alyssanicole420 chapter 9 . 8/21/2015
Please please please please update! I love this story so much and I keep coming back to it reading it all over again even though it's not finished and was left at an unsatisfying time...that just shows how good it is and I see plenty of reviews from people wanting you to update, so kick your muses butt and start spreading your amazing talent with the world again, preferably finishing this story. My favorite part is when Michael puts Claudia Joy in time out lol so cute they are my favorite couple and she's my favorite character. Please please update.
tonikm chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
MAN! I SO WISH YOU FINISHED THIS!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/27/2015
Would love for you to continue.
Very good writing...dying to find out what happens.
alyssanicole420 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Please update...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
i love this story please update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
y don't u update n finish this story I wanna know whats gonna happen next plzzzzzz update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Hi: I just find this story is amazing but what happen? Claudia Joy have the babies or not? I miss the show so much and I was so mad when her character was kill but this is another way to have our favorite family together The Holdens. Please at least finish it when you got time. Please!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Awe come on I expected more!