Reviews for Army Wives
tonikm chapter 12 . 5/24
MAN! I SO WISH YOU FINISHED THIS!
Would love for you to continue.
Very good writing...dying to find out what happens.
alyssanicole420 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Please update...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
i love this story please update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
y don't u update n finish this story I wanna know whats gonna happen next plzzzzzz update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Hi: I just find this story is amazing but what happen? Claudia Joy have the babies or not? I miss the show so much and I was so mad when her character was kill but this is another way to have our favorite family together The Holdens. Please at least finish it when you got time. Please!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Awe come on I expected more!
alyssanicole420 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Alright so my being patient manuver isnt working so how about if I become annoying...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,.PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Claudia Joy is my favorite character and Claudia Joy and Michael are my favorite couple, its a shame that there arent more stories out there about them. Especially long stories like yours not to mention the fact that its amazing, and your just gonna leave us in suspense...URGH your killing me, your really killing me. Lol. Please at least consider it...
shicote chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
This is a good story. I hope that you will get a chance to update soon. I am curious of how this story will go. Looking forward to the next chapters.
alyssanicole420 chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
You just can't leave it like that!:( I love this story your doing an amazing job with it.
wiggensr chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Any chance you are going to finish this one
It's really good and I'd like to know the end
Lady Riss chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I love the Joan/CJ relationship here!
The Roxy/CJ relationship is fantastic too! Let's all agree that any relationship building with CJ is sheer perfection.
Lady Riss chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Wonderful, yet again!
Another quick reference question though! Did CJ tell anyone she thought she was pregnant? I can't recollect. I just remember her in the dr's office and then in the driveway. :/
Lady Riss chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I'll review! I like the story, but I gots a question.
I'm watching Season 3 as I am reading this and I realize that a lot of dialogue from the show comes up here (sometimes said by different characters though...) and I was curious: did you take inspiration from the show? Or are you that amazing at characterization!?
Amelia chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
Just started reading this lovely fic and was so sad to see it hasn't been updated in a year! You are so talented with writing. Anyway, this last part has been sad but I hope Michael comes around and decides to support her. Also I hope you're doing well and that life hasn't been too busy. and of course I would love to see another chapter soon:-)