Reviews for Army Wives
alyssanicole420 chapter 9 . 8/21
Please please please please update! I love this story so much and I keep coming back to it reading it all over again even though it's not finished and was left at an unsatisfying time...that just shows how good it is and I see plenty of reviews from people wanting you to update, so kick your muses butt and start spreading your amazing talent with the world again, preferably finishing this story. My favorite part is when Michael puts Claudia Joy in time out lol so cute they are my favorite couple and she's my favorite character. Please please update.
tonikm chapter 12 . 5/24
Would love for you to continue.
Very good writing...dying to find out what happens.
alyssanicole420 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Please update...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
i love this story please update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
y don't u update n finish this story I wanna know whats gonna happen next plzzzzzz update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Hi: I just find this story is amazing but what happen? Claudia Joy have the babies or not? I miss the show so much and I was so mad when her character was kill but this is another way to have our favorite family together The Holdens. Please at least finish it when you got time. Please!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
Awe come on I expected more!
alyssanicole420 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Alright so my being patient manuver isnt working so how about if I become annoying...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,.PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Claudia Joy is my favorite character and Claudia Joy and Michael are my favorite couple, its a shame that there arent more stories out there about them. Especially long stories like yours not to mention the fact that its amazing, and your just gonna leave us in suspense...URGH your killing me, your really killing me. Lol. Please at least consider it...
shicote chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
This is a good story. I hope that you will get a chance to update soon. I am curious of how this story will go. Looking forward to the next chapters.
alyssanicole420 chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
You just can't leave it like that!:( I love this story your doing an amazing job with it.
wiggensr chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Any chance you are going to finish this one
It's really good and I'd like to know the end
Lady Riss chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I love the Joan/CJ relationship here!
The Roxy/CJ relationship is fantastic too! Let's all agree that any relationship building with CJ is sheer perfection.
Lady Riss chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Wonderful, yet again!
Another quick reference question though! Did CJ tell anyone she thought she was pregnant? I can't recollect. I just remember her in the dr's office and then in the driveway. :/
Lady Riss chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I'll review! I like the story, but I gots a question.
I'm watching Season 3 as I am reading this and I realize that a lot of dialogue from the show comes up here (sometimes said by different characters though...) and I was curious: did you take inspiration from the show? Or are you that amazing at characterization!?