Reviews for Namesake
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Tony always was one of my four favorites. Gibbs, Palmer, and Tim.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
So sad it gave me tears. I had a feeling thats who it was.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Aww, so sad but so beautiful. Loved your characterization of Gibbs, and your portrayal of his emotions. Stunning story! :)
Ren chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I loved it but the last word was not the one I wanted to see. I feel the boat should be named "The Tony."
dakota.doc chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
It was very well written. I enjoyed it.
Betherick1985 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I liked it! I'm a Tony fan, as well... but it's fun to put him in rough situations. ;)
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very sad and sweet and done.
NCISiscoolerthanyou chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow. This made me cry. I wish you would add more too it. Please think about it. I think the character death is really interesting (not saying I enjoy Tony being dead, I mean hello? I cried!) But I think you should write more of how Gibbs copes with the loss. Great work!
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Very touching story! Tony is also my favorite character, although I wonder how Gibbs would react if he thought Tony really died and the work was done and he had time to dwell on it.

Thanks for writing

Mic (the wife)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
lol, don't you just hate it when that happens! I hate reading tragic stories where a character dies because it just breaks my heart and I over think things and I hate it and yet, I love to write the heart-wrenching angsty stories because I'm not all that great at writing comedy, so yeah I totally understand what you mean and I won't throw things at you because I know how much you love Tony. Oh, and it looks like I'm not going to try to go to the Mark Harmon thing tomorrow after all because my friends can't go and my dad doesn't want me going alone :'( Anyway, as tragic as that was, you did a fabulous job!
Anjelik chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Beautiful story!

I wouldn't want it to happen on the show, especially to Tony, who's the heart of the team, but I do love reading stories like this. I was crying halfway through the story! Gibbs making a boat and naming it 'DiNozzo' after his 'son' is so heartbreaking. You've done a great job writing this! Can't wait to read more from you!:)

Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was a really, really good piece of writing. So sad and I think it's true to Gibbs' character as well. Beautifully written and articulated. Well done.