Reviews for The Book of Eli: Second Coming
Stephen K chapter 1 . 3/15
You need to work on sentence phrasing and structure of the sentence. Please also remember to spell check.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Learn how to spell first before you do something like this. It makes absolutely no sense.
Morbane chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That is the most horrible English I have ever read. Ok, so it was a translation?... so what get it right next time. Mila Kunis? Solara, damnit! Too short and way too basic, even for a bad translation. Final word? Just lame.
Nobody chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That had to be the most stupid piece of crap (not even worthy to be called literature or even a short story for that matter) I have ever read. For one learn how to spell and two don't write if you don't know how to.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Bs,,try again
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
What.
Aaron chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Dude that was terrible, for both you're poor knowledge of the English language and from what i could read it didn't really have any depth to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
To convey a message in English, you first have to master the language...no offence...I kinda got what you were trying to say but it would be better understood if the language was a bit clearer...and like I've peviously said, no offence. Appreciate the input none the less.
mr nobody chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
who wrote this freaking 6 year old. multiple spelling mistakes and half of it didn't make sense
Lol chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Lol
Grandma's blue eyed angel chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I'm sorry!

I don't like this!... But you can keep trying!

Bless you!
jonnyfunboy chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Dude learn how to spell
hell2day chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
LMFAO! This fic had me cracking up from the beginning. Definately do a sequel.
Will chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Either you can't spell for shit OR you need to stay off the computer when you've been drinking !
ArchadianRose chapter 1 . 1/24/2011