Reviews for The Book of Eli: Second Coming
Scott chapter 1 . 10/20
Thus is a joke, right? If not please never write again.
bill hoffman chapter 1 . 10/9
Would like to see a book of Eli girl, travel compaion, carrys on and rescues her mother please!? The book of Eli was an excellent movie! Solara would make a good, kick the bad guys asses! yes!?
BootyCheeks chapter 1 . 6/25
I've wiped myself with better weekend than this. My eyes! LOL
This was the most hilariously awful thing I've EVER read. OMG ROFL
Viviana loki-stark chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
You need grammar check dude...ouch my eyes! It's hurt!
Lad chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Were you trying to be like Eli? Or can you just not write or spell?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow where did you go to school?! You should go back and finish...
Stephen K chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
You need to work on sentence phrasing and structure of the sentence. Please also remember to spell check.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Learn how to spell first before you do something like this. It makes absolutely no sense.
Morbane chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That is the most horrible English I have ever read. Ok, so it was a translation?... so what get it right next time. Mila Kunis? Solara, damnit! Too short and way too basic, even for a bad translation. Final word? Just lame.
Nobody chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That had to be the most stupid piece of crap (not even worthy to be called literature or even a short story for that matter) I have ever read. For one learn how to spell and two don't write if you don't know how to.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Bs,,try again
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Aaron chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Dude that was terrible, for both you're poor knowledge of the English language and from what i could read it didn't really have any depth to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
To convey a message in English, you first have to master the offence...I kinda got what you were trying to say but it would be better understood if the language was a bit clearer...and like I've peviously said, no offence. Appreciate the input none the less.