Reviews for Black Moon
First Generation Scot chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
Just found this and read it straight through today. Wow, very well done! Very dark, just like the movie and the book. Do you plan to complete Shroud?
Toni Masen chapter 17 . 9/17/2013
Excellent, I really enjoyed Black Moon. I had a few tears in Volterra! I had forgotten about the motorcycle part of the story and it has made me want to read the books again. Although I hadn't forgotten how IRRITATING Jacob could be!
Rookiereads chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Well, how could anyone turn down Edward kisses? Great story! :3
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 16 . 6/25/2013
Liked your version! !
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
nice
ellie chapter 17 . 3/4/2013
it was amazing i loved it so much. and so glad they are back together. though seeing edward that way when he was not with Bella made it intense. you did a great gob and i really hope you make eclipse. i can just imagine how great that one would be. thank you so much for sharing edward's perspective to was amazing...
Lori R chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I LOVE this! I was literally crying when I read this! I stayed up till 6 in the morning reading this it was so good! You are such a good author. You aren't Stephanie Meyer but you are just as good, maybe better! I hope you do Eclipse. You can guarantee I will read it. You are amazing!
A desperate fan chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
Ha Ha Ha Ha that's so good! I love Edward poring out his heart agen that is beutifull and poetic I love it!
A desprite Fan chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
That is beutifull !' I think that might be the most tear wrenching thing ever you convey edwards feelings so well I wanted to somehow go in there and tell him that bellas allright
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Wow your amazing ! This has been beutifull and poetic please wright more I can't even spell correct ly my wyes are so filled with tears
CB83 chapter 17 . 8/14/2012
Love love love! Thank you! Great read :)
Oceanus365 chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
I loved every chapter! You did an outstanding job! I am blown away! Thank you for sharing this!
Jocey chapter 17 . 12/1/2011
Thank you so much.
e.g.hewitt chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
One comment, Bella says she's never been further than Albuquerque, yet earlier in this story she visits Chicago with Edward,Alice,and Carlisle.
E.G.Hewitt chapter 6 . 8/31/2011
I love what you are doing,... "the world a favor..." You have stepped up where another has stepped down, though on her path, you are bulldozing through to your own. You have an unlimited imagination, don't let it stop here. I will enjoy reading your publishings in the future. Please keep gracing the world with your great mind.