Reviews for The Nature of Black
Loved it!
ougley chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
wow
FFFG chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Ooh, a little introspective Zoro. We get to see beyond the Mr. Tough-guy act which is always nice. It also doesn't surprise me that Sanji has such overwhelming emotional depth to him. I certainly like the way you've depicted this with the strings. KTN
moerdrgz chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Too perfectly wonderful and beautiful! Thank you!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Asdfggabsbhshsgsbsjskdoovdiieyvevsjdaaa!
That was amazing, I loved it! So many emotions!
Endless Strategy Games chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
A fine look into Sanji's character. The premise of this fic is illustrative in a very supplemental fashion. That twist ending...simply incredible. It's a rare twist that comes out of the blue yet fits so perfectly.
black-misty-sky chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Amazing, so perfect. That's all I can say really. It was perfect, no other way around it :)

BMS
Llamachick chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Its so beautiful! -sniffle- they have so many feels. :'3
Ventusio chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This is awesome! I'd love t read more about this! This thread thing is fascinating!
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Pure awesome. Period.
remesy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was really unique and I really really like it! Great work!
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nice ONE-shot!
zosanlover chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
AWSOME.
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
MaxManuka chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is one of those extremely rare perfect one-shots. Beautiful, original, and one of those fanfics I will forever keep on my Kindle because I know I will reread it and love it even more each time. Oh, and of course I want it to go on, but I am fine with this being a one-shot, because it is just so wonderfully wonderfully done. :) [BTW: Props to TV Tropes for leading me here.]