Reviews for Equinox
DrawBee chapter 22 . 7/30/2012
I'm completely in love with the storyline and really hoping for the next chapter and i noticed it's been over a year and a half since you've last updated. But i saw your deviantart page so i know you're still alive and hoping you will somehow work on the story again. 。:゚*;(・д・);*゚:。
Frostfire613 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
This is good, i like this story alot. But...u don't have to put Serein in a life threatening situation every 5 chapters. It adds good drama but really...being put in such situations so often is kinda surreal
Chaosrune chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Ugh, unnecessary Japanese FTL, just use the English terms dammit
homofrost chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Please update, i do as you told to review...oh please update it~ it took awhile to find best story...
Traisa chapter 21 . 9/20/2010
your story are so cool! i'm already your fans now xD please hurry update~ i want to know how this gonna end. lol.

oh yeah! thanks for your hard work, and, great job!
Tsuki Rae chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
Yah! Update! Talk about cliff hanger. Now my mind is going to be all over the place trying to figure out what is going to happen. Ugh. Headache. Please update soon. Love to read your work.
Orgiarebrus chapter 21 . 9/14/2010
I was in the middle of leeching bandwidth so I can't go online/login..''

This chapter is a hit.!

Epic scenes that will look awesome if it's filmed.!

And I like that bloody cool eye color.!

Keep going.!
Absolute Destinyzero chapter 20 . 8/17/2010
The battles are easily understandable and easily pictured. It's a great chapter! Keep it up!

~Destinydeck soaring off~
Tsuki Rae chapter 20 . 8/10/2010
Awesome. I only just bought P3P, but I love it. The way you personify the characters doesn't make me think of overly sappie characters. You keep them within personality which is nice. Makes me think I'm watching an anime. The way you described the fighting easily gave me a picture of their actions. Can't wait till the next update.
orgiarebrus chapter 20 . 8/8/2010
EPIC you say.?

It's on a whole different level than EPIC.!

The battle scenes are fluid and easy to grasp; hence making it enjoyable,..

WAITING THE NEXT UPDATE.!

I'll also be waiting for my char here,..
thatoneguythere chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Wow, Orpheus being able to turn human was VERY unexpected

Theodore gettin pissed was fun too

Didn't Death have 2 revolvers though?

Anyways I look forward to more awesome twists and i know im not the only 1
Orgiarebrus chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
Arrghhh..!

We lost (nearly) a character in this chapter..!

Kill that Reaper in the next chapter please.!

Overall, great one..

And I wouldn't say that short.. :)

Wondering what the upcoming boss is..
Absolute Destinyzero chapter 19 . 7/10/2010
Just finished reading the previous chapters. And now just reading this chapter...

! That was suprising. So Aegis and Raigis won't join huh? I wonder who will be victorious? Anyway good chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
orgiarebrus chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Hi Blackeclipse.!

I've finished reading your story and I must admit that it's outstanding.!

The storyline is set perfectly with some twists at certain moments, thus making the story's pace not slow to make readers say "I'm waiting for a week only for this.?" *cough Bleach cough* but also not fast to make readers shout "It's already over.?"

Words usage are fine and kinda various while grammar is good (I don't really care about grammar though).

I like the use of characters dialogue and actions as means to chronicle events since it adds to the story mood. Your combination of self-narration as well as dialoques liven up the story, and I praise you for that.!

I note that some dialoques are kinda off (not connected well) with the action verbs, but you fix it as the story goes on.

I love the personality of the main character since she's not our usual MC (kicks asses, goes Leeroy Jenkins all foes, smashes problems easily like Spartans, and has abundant amount of money as if he is Port Island Warren Buffet I always wonder HOW THE HECK CAN A FRICKIN SHADOW CARRIES YEN AS IT ROAMS THE TARTARUS WHICH CLEARLY DOES NOT HAVE ANY MC DONALDS!..err sorry for going OOT .). What I mean is that she has weaknesses as well, both physically and mentally, thus making her really like a "normal" human.

The interactions between MC and other P3 gangs are original and fun to read whereas the personalities of P3 gangs are the same with the original stories.

Albeit using the same concept except the MC, most parts of the story are original, thus they don't kill the anticipation.

In conclusion, the story is marvelous and I'll whole-heartedly wait for the upcoming chapters.!

Wait a minute Blackeclipse...

Do I start to sound like a 50-year-old literature teacher.?
Absolute Destinyzero chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Interestng story I must say.I can't wait for the next update.