Reviews for Father Complex
This is one of my all time favorite Kaname x Zero stories. You mish update it! It's killing me :(((
Rukia.mas chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Updates please? )
My Devil Butler chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
What have you done? I was crying while read chapter 3 until 5. That was heartbreaking ;(
Glad to see both of them finally talked about their condition, eventough I like to see Kaname suffering because his love for Zero (that's the prove how strong his love)

So how about Zero's condition? How's Kaname preventing the hunter become a level E? We know that Rido is die.

It's been awhile since your last updated. Please don't abandon this amazing story of yours.
kuroh chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
continue
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
TT I can't stop crying
Shiro-chan1827 chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Oh God, you must be kidding me if you gonna abandon this story! This is just so heart-wrecking, so teary, so sad, so deeply touchy, so much BEAUTIFUL TT...TT

Update soon please :'(
Cnblue-BOICE16 chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
I hope you update soon, this story is really interesting and I would like to see Kaname and Zero patch things up.
kluna chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Next chapter please?!
GermanAngel chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Lovely Story, hope you update soon! )
mdkeya chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Please update it soon! I even once sent PM requesting update! I hope u are not abandoning the story
BeYukii chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
pls update your story :)
Moon6Shadow chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Interesting take of the story, I'm curious as to were things will go from here.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Please continue the story!*bow* I really like how u describe the charecters here! I want to red more of ur work so please, PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE CONTINUE UPDATING!
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Poor Zero! TTTT

Any who I really like the story, and I hope you continue it soon.
Silvereyedfreak chapter 5 . 4/29/2012