Reviews for Father Complex
GermanAngel chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Lovely Story, hope you update soon! )
mdkeya chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Please update it soon! I even once sent PM requesting update! I hope u are not abandoning the story
BeYukii chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
pls update your story :)
Moon6Shadow chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Interesting take of the story, I'm curious as to were things will go from here.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Please continue the story!*bow* I really like how u describe the charecters here! I want to red more of ur work so please, PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE CONTINUE UPDATING!
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Poor Zero! TTTT

Any who I really like the story, and I hope you continue it soon.
Silvereyedfreak chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Pretty
Brookie cookie17 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
loved this chapter :D
bluerose-28 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Please update! Omg, the story is so sad! :( i feel so bad for Kaname and Zero! Please update soon!
Zero176085 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Good job! Keep up the good work! And please update soon! Thanks!
Love332 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
It had been so loong since you updated! I was overjoyed to see this chapter out! :D

Oh! Kaname and Zero are suffering emotionally so much! T_T But I LOVE the moments in the end! When Kaname finally open to Zero, and the priest so gently comforted him! :D Now those two won't be alone again! :D

Anyway, please do update soon! :D
God-d-e-ss Eternity chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
finally an update, it feels like ages.

Like all of your other stories, I like how you make me enjoy every single moment, even the tiniest one between Kaname and Zero...heheheheh it just sooooo sweet...their interaction...nothing rush.
hotxhotguy chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
next chap?
sweetsour-bublegum chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
I'm glad that you updated. I look forward for more. I love that kaname cares for zero and is hurting him unintentionally by trying to protect him. I wonder where they will go from this chapter on.
irmina chapter 5 . 4/8/2012
so glad you updated. I have been waiting a long time for this. A touching reunion. Still sad, but at least Kaname is back at Zero's side. I hope Kaname won't leave Zero alone anymore.