Reviews for A Matter of Trust
leah chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
great story! but the paramedics had to intubate him not incubate
TimeLady2412 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Lol. really good read except for a few word errors, one I found particularly funny was when the EMT says Neal needs to be "incubated" when I think you meant "intubated" after all Neal isn't an egg. But all in all really we done. :) *applause and whistling from the crowd*
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Cute fic, though the crying thing I felt was a bit over the top. Also, there were a couple of parts where things got explained twice, even though we had just read it the first time a little bit beforehand. For example, peter explaining the first half of the fic to elizabeth was kind of annoying since I had just read about it and it seemed to take up quite a bit if space. I liked the fic overall though :)
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
What a great OS! I love it :)
I love the bond between Neal, Peter and... Lizzie x) It's sweet.
Happy New Year,
Me├┐li.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
good
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Sweet. :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Awww so awesomely cute. Loved it.
Was looking for the episode spoilers since while watching it first place got brain-melt obviously (oh Neal Caffrey what you make my brain do...), but found this.

Good job!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love your story! LOL. Haha. Poor Neal and all his fangirls who love to see him hurt. At least, I'm one of them. XD Your writing style is awesome! Good work:3
Neal4Ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
FYI (not trying to be mean in any way.) This was based off the episode "hard sell" not "hard fall".
Alexeia Danov chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love this story! I really like Neal playing hero and obviously the Neal whump. :) Your writing is fantastic and the characters are brilliantly portrayed.
Susangel chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
OMG!This is one of the best white collar stories I've ever read!It would have been a whole lot interesting if the episode had actually gone like this!

I loved how you portraited Neal and Peter's relationship!They really look more like brothers than anything else!

Loved it!Great work ;D
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
"so sick guy gets to pick the movies" love it! yes, late to the party, but catching up now!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
loved it!
the departed chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
awesome story! i love the brotherly relationship you created between them!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010