Reviews for Work Release
B. Falm chapter 5 . 7/11
Isso tem que ser o pior lixo que eu li em muito tempo.
StringDman chapter 25 . 7/3
God I Would Really Love To Know Just What Else Happens. I'm So Hooked On This Story And Would Really Love To Know Where It Goes If You Ever Decide To Continue Or Finish It.
This Probably Has My Favorite Naruto Out Of Any Other Fic On This Site.
:D
SPark681 chapter 25 . 5/31
So Naruto has a wife gotta wonder what else Naruto is hiding anyways keep up the great work!
Kalvorax chapter 25 . 4/23
DANG...just when it was getting good...talk about plot twist :D

any plans to update soon?
Calypto chapter 1 . 3/25
i hate it when authors skip on putting yaoi warnings. i have nothing against yaoi but id rather be my choice to read it or not. its like taking kids to see a Disney movie only to find half way through that snow white is a little tooo friendly with the dwarfs and you are wondering why they are in her room taking off her clothes when she is in a coma from the apple. its in very poor taste.
Put a yaoi warning next time, the Itachi kiss scene came out of nowhere and that was in very poor taste by the author. I'll make an account and contact the site admin as soon as possible.
Jesus fuck, put up a warning about it being a gay story, you just wasted my time..
oppaihammer chapter 2 . 2/21
this is not fucking yaoi right, if it is then fucking mention it in the fucking summary.
oppaihammer chapter 2 . 2/21
ohh god, what raped by men and women wtf?
Crlh mano a história tava ficando interessante
Ai vc muda Naruto pra hanyou fica uma bosta isso
O cara é ninja não raposa
Neava Kaeth chapter 25 . 2/14
Please update soon this is a great story
hitsuruki4eva chapter 25 . 2/5
Love your story so far... please update
ShadowPhoenix1989 chapter 25 . 1/29
Just found your story really enjoyed it and could not stop reading until I finished all the chapters.
It has a great plot /storyline and we'll written, I can not wait for more chapters
Author - Jack Andrews chapter 2 . 1/15
Bro this story looks terrible so far Naruto didn't get beat!
It was good to hear fr M you against n on this story. Wil you do a time skip?