Reviews for Work Release
crocket chapter 17 . 3/23
you forgot he got rid umazaki name. you got kabuto wrong it was 7 times he failed. and several other bits but good story, other than he forgetting he gave up name it hey others could be classed as oc occurrences
wolf chapter 24 . 3/19
update X?
Qinetiq chapter 2 . 3/5
Typical fanonic absurdity with vicious mobs and moronic higher-ups allowing it. When you'll learn, people...
bigfan22 chapter 24 . 3/2
DAMN...another good story abandoned. This was def a good fic. I like that after all the abuse Naruto didn't just forgive the village. He found a way out with the Fire Lord's help and once his 3 years of service are up, he's adamant to get the hell out of Kohona. It's good to see the little group that he has building up, and when Naruto officially leaves, I can see him taking his friends to Uzo. Great job on this story, and I really hope one day you have the time to continue it.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 24 . 12/20/2014
Please update! :D
Guest chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
I really hope this gets continued soon it's a really great story. I'm not a big fan of how anko is portrayed and Narutos dislike of her but given your back story with them I understand it. Hope to read a new chapter sometime soon.
Dark Fox God Of The Fist chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Still sucking major balls canon lover.
Delathen chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
sooo... why is Naruto even pretending to be loyal? With this kind of life, suicide is honestly preferable. That or going rogue the first chance he gets. I never really get these "Naruto's life is an actual hell-hole" stories, because there's just... nothing, nothing even close to giving a decent reason for him to stick around. At some point, it's better to either die free or just give up entirely as a mostly brain-dead slave.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/4/2014
really enjoyed reading through this. please update it at sometime
Alex TF chapter 24 . 9/4/2014
A good story. I couldn't help but notice that its a bit difficult to understand (some parts). But a really good story nonetheless. Hope you update some day, and if not, give the story up for adoption. Thanks for taking the time for this story, I'm sure many enjoyed it, including me.
Hope to hear from you some day.
Greetings.
Dan chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
I'm extremely enjoying your story so far, you've made a fabulous effort and your writing style is excellent. However, I've noticed how you seem to have a habit of going off on tangents with Kakashi bashing. Now, I do understand that Kakashi being an anti-Naruto character is vital to the story, but I just see Kishimoto's Kakashi as being one of those more perceptive types. The only reason I complain about this is due to how much I adore the rest of the story, I love it so much I feel like that part is just robbing me or what could replace it. I know I'm giving this review at a time when it is far to late to take the criticism into consideration, but just for future reference I hope this helps. But as a whole, you write at a far greater level than I, myself am able to. Keep up the spectacular fanfiction and I hope to read more of your material! Dan-chan
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Your other stories are good but you are reeeeaaaally starting to piss me off
missourijack chapter 14 . 7/31/2014
tsume is a lair if you compare her to earlyer chapters you show her seening him as a demon not giveing a rats ass
Stalker69 chapter 24 . 7/31/2014
any chance of continuing this?
Guest chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
I just read the whole story and I love it I love fanfiction that naruto be mean to anko and I want to thank you for makeing this story