Reviews for Work Release
shadowmere388 chapter 7 . 21h
I loved that itanaru bit. Plz make the story itanaru.
DARTHCAEDUS chapter 25 . 11/20
GREAT STORY SO FAR I HOPE YOU UPDATE THIS STORY SOON,
crazyman5005 chapter 25 . 11/19
great read no idea who she is since kyubi seems to be male looking forward to more
StarKurama chapter 6 . 11/18
love it. i dont mind yaoi. i hope this is a naruto/itachi fic
Tony Redgrave chapter 25 . 9/28
Everyone, it is shion, not Ryuuzetsu I just looked it up. Only Shion has pale blonde hair, lavender eyes, and the height is also accurate. Ryuuzetsu has long silver hair, and grayish looking colored eyes. So folks, there's your answer. Above all nice chapter.
Please put a warning about gay shit... i was enjoying the story untill this chapter, such a waste of time
thor94 chapter 25 . 9/23
really good chapter.
naruto obtained new girls.
look the inuzuka will be always assholes until the end.
and kuromaru is a fuck'in hypocrit, he seems to forget that naruto was also an innocent children tortured for the action of another being.
and like naruto said, the dog should be happy that he didn't ask for the slaughter of all ninkens (including their pups as father sins punishement) involved in his beating.

But the end is kinda WTF. Who that girl? hope you didn't planed naruto married with some female clone of him (it would be far worse than incest)
iStyx chapter 4 . 9/16
I can't believe this shit is in the plums' fav list.
my 2 guys chapter 25 . 8/30
that was great
SoulFlames chapter 25 . 8/15
Will you rewrite this? There are so many inconsistencies in this story that I can't keep track of it...
All right! A new chapter, and it was worth the wait!
ahitt6345 chapter 4 . 8/13
I'm totally ignoring naruto's new appearance
ahitt6345 chapter 3 . 8/13
WHYYYYYYY Tell me his hanyou form does NOT change his physical features!
You need to seriously redo this story, the dialog is terrible. No stops just "blabla" 'bla' "blablabla" 'bla' 'bla' no indication of whom is speaking or anything. Stop trying to cram it like there is a word limit ffs.
patrick.dejong94 chapter 25 . 7/29