Reviews for The new Mrs Robertson
Barbara Lambert chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
Read another of your stories today. I am constantly amazed at how well you write and how your story keeps my attention. I am working my way through Perry Mason Fanfiction land. Keep up the excellent work!
murphycat chapter 24 . 1/2/2013
Good story. But who is her father? DAmn!
murphycat chapter 18 . 1/2/2013
Great story!
StartWriting chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Read it again, loved it even more ...
StartWriting chapter 24 . 6/19/2012
Wooow! I just read this gem, I loved it, loved it, loved it... Thanks for writing this, en giving me a good time reading it tonight. Yeah!
Annie chapter 24 . 6/1/2010
I was so happy to see three more chapters and the ending.

Glad Della made the condition of the blood work for having to put up with Laura. She deserved to know and everyone else did as well. Thank you for not making it Perry's child.

I think you might have written the defining story of L's fall from grace. So glad P woke up. So glad you gave us insight into Laura's affair.

Loved the line about D having to have a large purse to carry P's stuff in and the fact that she asked Perry to talk to his old friend and they mutually agreed not to stop loving her. Can't blame either of them.

The ending was sweet and wonderful, just like the part about Perry seeing her for the first time.
Michelle Weiner chapter 24 . 5/30/2010
I just loved this story. Perry and Della have the kind of love that can withstand anything. They are definitely meant to be together always. I'm glad Laura wound up with nothing. That's what happens when you are coniving and self absorbed. I loved all the charcters in the story and how their lives intertwined. Raven certainally gave Laura a run for her money. She most definitely is her mother's daughter. I also loved the interaction between her and Perry. Being the romantic I loved the was perfect
Shelby chapter 24 . 5/30/2010
Loved the letter from Glen and all the reaction to the test results. Wondering if Silver isn't in love with Raven. A little confused about the beginning that made a big deal about Perry not committing to anyone even Della and then at the end D says that it had been their common decision not to marry. But still a good story and a happy ending for this fan. THank you for all your efforts.
Terri chapter 24 . 5/29/2010
I really love the story and did not want it to end. Great job showing the love between Pery and .
Captain Weirdo chapter 24 . 5/29/2010
Oh. wow.

I have so loved this story. You did such a good jobwith the characters. Your portrayal of Della is dead perfect. It's no wonder that Perry Mason has loved her for so long.

I was glad to see that Raven was not Perry's. You did a great job of keeping the suspense going with that. The scene with Raven and Silver in the hotel bar was so good. Loved watching Perry and Della through their eyes for that brief moment. Laughed about the orange juice. You've done well with the established characters and those of your own creation had wonderful life and presence, too.

Keep writing! I love reading your work!

soraya363 chapter 24 . 5/29/2010
I do thank you for this story, it was a pleasure to read, like always. Looking forward for another to come :)
Captain Weirdo chapter 23 . 5/25/2010

Looooved Perry looking at her as if he'd never seen her before! It's nice to see him with his eyes wide open, so to speak.

This whole chapter was wonderful. I'm happy that Glen found a backbone. Still curious about what he really intended when he came to see Della at the hotel. Did he have the gumption to try to talk Della into an affair at that point? Or was he just looking for a shoulder to cry on?

E. Wallace chapter 23 . 5/25/2010
Hooray for Glen! I'm surprised to find myself feeling just the teeniest bit sorry for Laura, but I'm so happy to see Glen doing what is best for himself.

I'm hoping Perry isn't Raven's father but it could leave things open for him to a sort of mentor to her. Easier to find a common ground as friends and lawyers without having the awkward father/daughter thing to deal with.

Perry's still a bit delusional though if he thinks he will learn everything about Della tonight. That woman is going to keep him on his toes forever!
Shelby chapter 23 . 5/25/2010
Go Glen! Yes!

And Laura 'can't' or 'won't' give the other man's name?

"But I intend to find out tonight how much there's still left to learn about you." Love this line and I bet Della does too.

Feeling rather sorry for Raven but still hope Perry isn't her father. He and Della need to be able to put the whole "Laura" thing behind them and move on.

Hope the next part comes soon!
Captain Weirdo chapter 22 . 5/23/2010
fingers crossed tightly Here's HOPING!

Love Della's flashback.

Perry's reaction to Laura was perfect. The 'small physical distance' was so telling. Can't wait to see what else Laura has to tell him.

Your combination of revelation and continued suspense works great in this chapter.