Reviews for The new Mrs Robertson
kouw chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
I am afraid I will forever wonder who John Silver really is. And I will forever wonder who Raven's father is. Laura not knowing might well be because she literally doesn't know. Because she may have slept with an array of men. This story was intriguing and well-written, but I need something INTENSELY fluffy now, because it was also really angsty. *off in search of fluff*
kouw chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
How can Laura think so badly of Della - that is what I keep wondering. What I also wonder about is why Della has changed to tea instead of coffee! Now that's a mystery ;)
I really like how you keep the pace up, how your OCs are three dimensional and how much fun this story has been so far!
kouw chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
My heart aches - breaks - for Della. How can Perry have done this to her. They had been a couple by then and whilst she never pressed him, she never wanted to marry him because that would mean she couldn't work with him anymore, I think that if she had found herself with child, she would have been pleased to have it - to have Perry's child. I can't imagine how Perry could have done this to her. It is very upsetting to me (anytime this comes up - also in stories about Kaitlin Parrish) that Della has been treated so painfully harsh and cruelly. (I will defend her with my life, I would... I am not saying I am rational! and I still LOVE this story!)
kouw chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Oh man this is getting out of hand...
kouw chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Della says it. Out loud. In a bar. She acknowledges that Perry loves her, that he doesn't lie to her and that he doesn't let her rot in jail.
And sadly it's only two out of three that are true.
kouw chapter 9 . 10/6/2015
oh man this is a hornets nest alright...
kouw chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Okay... better. They seem to have spent the night together. Which I like a lot. I hope they liked it a lot ;) But Ellen. Please don't tell me she is his daughter. He wouldn't do that do Della, would he?
kouw chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
Oh Perry and Della why are you making it all so hard on yourselves?
kouw chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
Perry is jealous? Well well well. Good. Maybe he'll work a bit harder for Della now. She deserves it. And Perry also knows Raven from somewhere... you are adding to the mystery bit by bit and it is infuriating that I can't read faster!
kouw chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
Oh... I don't like the thought of this... I don't like it at all.
kouw chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Oh Glen, are you really that dim? And Della, do you really believe that? I think Perry is yours more than you could ever realise. And that you are his more than you realise. I do hope you'll communicate a bit, or I'll probably half die of angst.
kouw chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Oh... but this is interesting. I am so impressed by your ability to set up a mystery! I really enjoy these fics - I hope you are not sick of me reviewing.
kouw chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
I dislike Laura so much, I just can't find any redeeming feature. Why is Perry so into her? He is usually a rather smart fellow. *shakes head*
kouw chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Laura is so wrong about Della. Or maybe she is so right. I am not sure. I know she is terribly rude to Della. And that Della is usually graceful under it. Here she is tough as nails though and I wonder why - besides her moral code, there must be something else. Right?
Barbara Lambert chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
Read another of your stories today. I am constantly amazed at how well you write and how your story keeps my attention. I am working my way through Perry Mason Fanfiction land. Keep up the excellent work!