Reviews for The new Mrs Robertson
T'Lu chapter 18 . 3/19
I have to apologize for not leaving reviews. I've been turning from one chapter to the other so quickly that I haven't taken the time. And since this was written so long ago, I'm not sure that you'll even see it. Still, I want you to know how much I'm loving this! I like the fact that Della isn't being as passive about all this as she has usually been where the Lauras are concerned. I'm hoping she smacks both Perry and Laura at least once. Heaven knows they both deserve it! Now, on to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/2/2016
IT WAS GREAT, EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T KNOW WHO THE FATHER WAS. I'M SORRY THAT YOU DON'T LIKE ANONYMOUS BUT I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MY COMPUTER. AND HACKING. AND I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE. EVERY SO OFTEN YOU ANSWER A QUESTION THAT A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ASKED AND I AM HAPPY.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2016
keep going. thanks for the postcript, it helped me positively, not hate perry.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
had to take a break. this stuff is moving that i am having some difficult keeping track. if i stop to make a comment i have to re-read. really going well.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
who could it be? i don't remember anyone fitting that description.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
will he go to laura?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
that was some surprise! wonder what laura thinks.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
i have never trusted laura, especially when she was with perry.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
i'm glad this story is long because lots of explanations will be necessary.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
perry said he wouldn't defend laura.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
i didn't think perry even thought of defending laura.
kouw chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
I am afraid I will forever wonder who John Silver really is. And I will forever wonder who Raven's father is. Laura not knowing might well be because she literally doesn't know. Because she may have slept with an array of men. This story was intriguing and well-written, but I need something INTENSELY fluffy now, because it was also really angsty. *off in search of fluff*
kouw chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
How can Laura think so badly of Della - that is what I keep wondering. What I also wonder about is why Della has changed to tea instead of coffee! Now that's a mystery ;)
I really like how you keep the pace up, how your OCs are three dimensional and how much fun this story has been so far!
kouw chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
My heart aches - breaks - for Della. How can Perry have done this to her. They had been a couple by then and whilst she never pressed him, she never wanted to marry him because that would mean she couldn't work with him anymore, I think that if she had found herself with child, she would have been pleased to have it - to have Perry's child. I can't imagine how Perry could have done this to her. It is very upsetting to me (anytime this comes up - also in stories about Kaitlin Parrish) that Della has been treated so painfully harsh and cruelly. (I will defend her with my life, I would... I am not saying I am rational! and I still LOVE this story!)
kouw chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Oh man this is getting out of hand...