Reviews for Dead End
minitwinkie42 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This was so great. This should have happened. It makes sense for Logan to want to seal the deal after making such a big promise to Rory that he would factor her in. I loved every second of this and PS Logan definitely would not have passed up an opportunity to do in a hay maze. The promises they made to each other were so sweet and romantic. The warm and fuzzies are just buzzing inside of me. This story is truly amazing. I love all of your Rory and Logan stories (well maybe I only liked the one where Rory died in because, thats depressing). I know you are writing NCIS stories now. But I really hope you decide to comeback to your Gilmore Girls stories. They are just begging for an update. I love Curveball, Together while apart, that story where she gets shot, Playing house, Loose Tights and Different. I hope you find some inspiration to comeback to finish them. PS if begging would help, I'd be totally willing to do that. Again great story. Rory and Logan forever!
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I totally wished this happen on the show. I love the idea of sealing the promise they made to factor each other in. I loved this. So beautiful
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
very cute! now only if it had ended this good and him not giving her an ultimatium :(
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
cute! a perfect one shot!
Saint of the Sinners chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I really love this it's so nice and cute and just amazing :)
liz chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
great job!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I loved this! Great job!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
aww so incredible cute and adorable. :D I checked my alerts during the weekend, but I just got to the computer and I just HAD to read it. And as usual, you did a perfect job.
fox24 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Good job of the last good R/L episode I seriously don't rewatch any episodes after 7.18 this is the best
beachdreaming chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Enjoyed the story. The maze episode was my favorite, but you made it even better.
debjam chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
this is great-i think you mentioned that you were going to use Different as the story to rewrite that awful Rory/Logan ending from the show? Well I think you should use this one as a start to rework the last few episodes and give us a better ending. Using this could actually make the proposal work-even if she turns him down at least we knew they were on the same page...anyway great story as always. I love your writing even if I don't review like I should, please know that I read your stories over and over again more times than I would ever admit :)
Abbydoodle23 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wonderful! -shouts with glee- I really wish/hope/will die if you don't ( A little over dramatic...) continue this story. Maybe you could do another story relating to it, or make more chapters. Like, a different ending to graduation or a different place for him to propose if you can. You've got their personality's and it was just so pretty. PLEASE think about it! Great story!
Shmarqs chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Amazing! It was sweet and loving!
lus chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
so nice!

they're so close to each other, definetly on the same page.

why don't you continue...

think about it
AnnieM55 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Oh yeah you've done it again! Totally awesome response to the challenge. So good! Romantic, sweet and hot! I love following all your stories as you sure have the knack for it! Great stuff!