Reviews for Razor's Edge
VizeerLord chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
hey writer! can we get some service here?
kyugan chapter 5 . 3/15/2009
lydia is by far one of the most colorfull characters in GD, and Raph, one of th perkiest.

Please, for the luv of all tings GD, update this masterpiece, I can't wait to see what happens between these two!

Oh god...imagine the children!
Dragoncat chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I love the Gold Digger comics, and this is one great story. I'll be sure to read the rest later.
kyugan chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
brilliant story, please update soon
frank asshole chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
liked its lengh but it had such a boing start that i looked at all the chapters but didn't read it all
Macky chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
Nice chapter please continue.
Saraton chapter 5 . 2/26/2005
Very Good Story! Continue!

Saraton
Jeremiah Lewis chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
Hello. Just wondering if you are still alive. This is a good story. Are you going to continue, is it to relagated to the long pile of stories that make the cut, but die due to neglect, and suffocate in the dust of the past? Just wondering.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2002
Hey... I don't know if you are still thinking about/writing this story, but if you are, please post whatever comes next. I don't even know what "Gold Digger" is, and I'm curious about what happens now. Please, please, please continue this.
j chapter 5 . 6/16/2002
i found this on RAAC. i like. _ please keep it up.
s.b chapter 5 . 5/21/2002
always looking for a good gold digger fic and i wasn't dissapointed. great fic. mabe someday gold digger will have its own section
Kaplah chapter 3 . 4/11/2002
I love it so far! Please continue!
CRose chapter 4 . 3/14/2002
I like this, it isn't very often that one finds a Gold Digger fic. I've only ever stumbled across half a dozen or so. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more of this. _
Illy chapter 3 . 2/24/2002
Yay! Write more! it is great! Keep the Fanfics rolling!