Reviews for Haruka No Neko Haruka's Cat
kazuya8 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Aww... That was so cute! You write your fics so well I can see everything you mention. hahaha - Haruka sounded so cute... hehe nice fic

~mai
Tabiku Tab Iakkin chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
LOL I know what you now mean when you explained this too me, its really funny!

Tabi-chan
Hestia chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Um... what?

If that was a story, it came and went before I could read it. Man, was that ever short and undetailed. Jeez! And you've got the characters all wrong. Haruka would never admit to feeling uneasy; she's very aloof, in case you haven't noticed. And why in hell would she buy a kitten? I vaguely remember someone in the Sailor Moon series being allergic to furry animals... I'll have to look that up later. Anyway, what possesed her? She's not the type to fall for cute and fuzzy, I'll tell you that much. What were the characters thinking? What the hell's going on? A little 'Man, that one's kinda cute' would be better than the nothing you already have down. What other problems can I spot... oh jeez, there's grammatical errors beyond numbers and... I should have started a new paragraph by now.

Anyway, you're apparently fifteen. It says so in your profile. Your writing skills are disguting for someone of your age. I'm younger than you are and you disgust me! Christ... and I'm not even Christian...
lil-kitty30906 chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
hehe well i cant wait till you write more!
Sailor Stella chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
How cute is that? that was really really cute.
SacredWaterFey chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
IS there going to be more? ::eyes water hopefully::
Alicorn chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
"sweetling"? *eyebrow* I think you should put more detail into what the kitten looks like...Why did Haruka feel she needed a kitten? How did the kitten look at her? What did the pet shop smell like? What sort of people were there that made Haruka feel uneasy? Don't be afaid to add more of these "little" things to your writing. Remember, your the only one that can see the story in your head, so make all the detail you tell your reader count;) "Sweetling"? By the way I don't think Haruka would be caught dead in a public place saying that word:P
Revocation chapter 1 . 1/26/2002