Reviews for Beyond the Wheel
Starfox5 chapter 4 . 1/1
A very funny idea, which gets the characters just right. I hope you'll continue this.
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
snickers.. amusing
CV12Hornet chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
You ever going to revisit this?
Cloudlight7 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
If you ever decide to pick this up again-it's hilarious so far.
So then chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I realize that it has been quite a long time since the last update for this, but if you ever consider writing more, I would love to see it. I don't think I've read any other interest WoT crossovers.
Sandanio chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I'm guessing this was before Konoka's and "Sechan"s pactio then? knows answer making it a rhetorical question
Shinkicker chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Lol, just lol.
The 17th Immortal chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Uh… Technically, isn't Eva-chan ALSO a part of Ala Alba? Granted, more of an "honorary advisor" position (she still couldn't leave the campus, after all), but she DID still accept it, on the last page of Chapter 169.

Nitpicking, I know, but it DOES let to keep to a theme, without having to make individual excpetions.
Icezera chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
I hope that one day, you will find the time to finishing this. With 4 chapters, it is epic already.
shanejayell chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
It's been YEARS since I read the books, but it's fun anyway. :)
Cataquack Warrior chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
This is hilarious! I have loved the chaos so far. Is there any chance of having someone show up at the town, hopefully around the time of Elaida's coup? It would be interesting to see what sort of madness would erupt.
Jammin-2099 chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
So, after reading for a while, I have to say I like most of what you've written.

This story in particular though, I felt it needed to be mentioned. I think you have written Setsuna a bit too panicky about the situation in the first three chapters. Even in the Magical world she managed to function properly without coming to the extremes that you depict her in here. And in the magical world it was implied as being weeks, if not a month or more.

Can't say much on the quality of the Wheel of time side, since I don't read the series, but it seems fine so far.

I think you are writing Negi a bit ignorant as well. He IS a graduate of the magical-equivalent of at least highschool, if not college.
Fanityfan chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
What an amusing chapter once more. I think Setsuna was somewhat out-of-character in the beginning, an unusual occurence in your stories.

I love your version of Eva. She's always very amusing. Asuna being the straight man also fits spot on.

Your crack stories are pretty much the best I've ever found, but you have a tendency to go too much over the top. I think you should keep the characters in check a little bit. When Wizards Meet is a good example. Your worst story from this perspective is the 2814 series, which - while very enjoyable and one I've read many times - is also somewhat incoherent.

In any case thanks for writing this. I really appreciate it.
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
So Negi has effectively doubled his parties size and tripled the comedy potential.

And WTF is with Eva! That was the last thing I expected! A Paru golem definitely, Mana or Kaede possibly, but EVA? I definitely did not see that coming. Nor did I see it being so...graphic.

I wonder how Chisame's holding up in this technology-free dimension?

Keep up the great work!
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
High Octane Nightmare Fuel right there...

Yay! New Chapter! Haruna is out there, Oh god, she probably took over the borderlands while the were all in the waste, unless she landed in the Blight, but even then...

If you get up to the Seanchan return proper, I can't wait for the fireworks.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »