Reviews for Beyond the Wheel
Lena7213 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Wow, I havnt read negima in forever! This was highly entertaining. Can't wait for more!
Atlan chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
Always a pleasure to read- and it's nice to know where more of 3A have gotten to.

But where IS Konoka? Training at the White Tower? (cause we all know who she'd want as a warder)
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
YES! Pirates VS Ninjas! Win forever!

Even though you fashioned this as a crack, I'm really interested in where thisa sotry will take us plot wise.

Looking forward to updates, Keep up the good work.
Tain Shari chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
More Please! :)

This is very entertaining. I look forward to more.
Hvshi Ninak Aya Neko chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Oooo.. yay! update!

I like this fic... Continue! continue! can't wait for this to update again...

This is so cool... it's really good.

hope you update uzumaki harry again soon also can't review to it again...

Goku
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
lol, amusing fic
god of stuff chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Ahhh yet more of this fun. I cant wait to read more.
Haan chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Well, you have an awful potential for hilarious situations inbedded in this setup, I expect quite a few chapters could be written just about various interesting arrivals, not to mention the prospect of someone suitably helpless ending up near a certain invasion force from across the sea...
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
I wonder if I should look into this Wheel of Time series? I mean, you introduced me to the Dresden Files and I've never looked back (by the way, I rented season 1, it sucked, but is there a season 2? And I still can't get my hands on Grave Peril, Summer Knight, or Blood Rites, and I really want to read about puppy Mouse! And what was with the end of Changes! Butcher had better have a good explanation for that first thing next volume!) so should I look into it?

The only thing Koknoa has to worry about are perverted-lolicon-cougar-monkey-summoners. Everything else either doesn't care or is dispatched easily by her diabetes inducing sweetness. Negi really should have a tracking spell for situations like this. I would advise just summoning everyone to him with their pactio cards, but that would ruin the funny potential.

If these people are freeking out over Asakura, just wait until they meet Evangeline. And Haruna and Chamo for that matter! Oh, and is it just Ala Alba getting blasted off to here and Chicago, or is it the entire class?

Keep up the great work!
AbyssalDaemon chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
Yay! Thank you, for continuing this. This chapter once again made me crack up.
Nightgazer333 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
"Is it an indication I'm a bad person that I like writing Setsuna on the edge of a mental breakdown?"

I'd like to see you write Setsuna and Konoka passionately snogging each other quite much._
Crosswood chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Freakin' hilarious! The writing style just feels so Wheel of Time-ish that when the Negima elements are introduced they contrast splendidly.

Setsuna is just so awesome… absolutely her first priority would be freaking out, then trying to find Konoka ((As an aside: perhaps if she was allowed to roam free about the world there would be no trolloc problem? Just a thought.))

Your spelling and grammar are generally excellent ((The only thing I could see was perhaps "Best if she’s given some space" instead of "Best if she have some space"?))

But it’s minor, minor - I can’t wait for the next chapter!
god of stuff chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Well this is amusing. I have no clue how you managed to get this to work but I would love to see more of it.
Goku chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Hey! I like this story and hope you update it soon.

Sage!
Sky chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Sweet story. Love Negima and Wheel of Time, and I never thought of the two crossing over x3 I love it, and you better update soon.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »