Reviews for Bebop Sanctuary
Tuppence chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Oh it's a promising start for sure. Definitely not like the anime but it's interesting. If you ever get around to reading it again, and working on it, it would be a good read.

~ Tuppence ~
totallyloud chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
this is good XD

liked it~!
Petite Madame des Chats chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Hmm...intriguing so far, but I'd need to see more to say anything much else. Good grammar, spelling, word craft, etc. I think I'd rather like to see some more, if you would care to oblige.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Its GOING!
ni9htdreame12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
that was a good start please continue!
katie chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
you gotta write more!
Sabishii Onna no ko chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
please continue!
Carly chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
CONTINUE!
Neo Kei chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
Wow, I really liked your opening Solitude. To think I almost forgot how good of a writer you are. Note I said almost. But I really liked it and I don't think you should let this 'one' little mishap get you down. Who knows the stories may wind up going in two separate directions. But, next time I'm online link me to chapter 2. 'Cause this is the only way I'll read anymore fics 'till I start updating. Loved the chapter.
tiktoq2u chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Onnichiwa Solitude! I absolutely LOVE Cowboy BeBop! Spike and Faye make such a cute couple! *squeals in delight* Okay, now that I done acting like a luny~it's from too much sugar; cure, grab a snickers(heheehe, my friend made that one up)~ I would be absolutely, positively, completely thankful if you updated! Don't worry, I won't flame you if you meess up on anything! Keep it up! Ja ne~ Corkycomp
kkjade chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Very interesting!

Is this going to be the first time they've met before the Bebop?
DarkRoseAngelScarlet chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Very cool. I love Faye/Spike fics too. This is just totally cool. Please continue soon.
grey within black chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
hm..is this, like, what happened to Faye that made her become a bounty hunter?
SEXY VIXEN chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
I WANNA KKKNNNOOOWWW NNOOWW IT'S A REALLY GOOD STORY NOW *HINT HINT* ME SCREAMING HURRY UP I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
BB chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
hey i like it plz continue if you dont i will...will...i will wait till you come to your sences and continue

ok so i can't think of any good threats i ran out of them on my jackass brother