Reviews for Experimental Mishap
Redline57 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
This was awesome! But you can't end it like that, you gotta update! I gotta know what happens!
Redline57 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awesome! I was about to say please update this because it was great, but lucky me, there's another chapter. I'm gonna read it right now!
Amakatsu chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
NOOOOO! Do you know if there is another chapter! It is so goooood!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
A great follow-up TwT

b-b-but when are you going to update? Q_Q
xMaskedDestroyerx chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Dude, update already? This is really great and I enjoyed reading it, so update please. Plus it's been like 2 years since you've started this.
Charles Oberonn chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
I like Sugi and Tamamin, don't get me wrong. Akko and Mari are good too, but they already got together, now it's Sugi's and Tamamin's turn.

You should totally continue this.

I love it.
caesaraugusta chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I see that you haven't updated in a long time, but would you please consider continuing the story? i think it's really good and could become fantastic

Please update it! :)
yyAnonymousyy chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
ehhh! update please! you stopped it ! 0.0

haha its really good though and you kept everyone in character so well! I soo wanna know what that fight about, it was so shocking!
For Spite chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Between the kissing and the scene where Tamami swears eternal devotion GirlFriends does tease use with this couple, so I'm glad to see a well-written continuation working on pairing them.

Your characterization is good, your typos minimal, and your pacing nice. I like the way Tamami sees right through Sugi in chapter two, though it's funny neither of them fully admit to themselves that 'experiment' means 'try something new to see if it's better', which means going back to 'normal' is no guarantee. But, then, a lot of Sugi's reasoning feels like excuses she offers so she doesn't have think about how much that scene with Tamami meant to her (and it's great to see her bring it up again while drunk, recast in her mind to be even more romantic, since that started things for her).

Sugi's recovery from passing out drunk seems unnaturally fast, though I suppose it hinges on how long she slept on Tamami. Otherwise there are no major flaws, though you do repeatedly forget to capitalize the first letters in Satoko's dialogue at the beginning of this chapter.
hhm chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Recently stumbled upon this story and I have to say, I Love it! I didn't even know they HAD Girlfriend fics here!

I've always wanted something more on Tamamin & Sugi in the manga but this story has clocked it! I like the flow and characterization, hope to see chapter 4 soon!

Oh an Negima is awesome...I thank it for KonoSetsu!
devilhamster chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
haha... what a great story. I always wanted one of sugi and tamamin. cant wait for the next chap. love it
Okuu chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
I love it ;O; please you have to do the chapter 4 ;_; xD and ... I understand you xD I play touhou too and I forgot the things well I'm like okuu is normal forget the tings(?).
I'm think to read negima... I will read (?)one day if I have time ;O; etto ... I was talk to much ... well writing so much XD Uu jeje! In short I love your fic I will waiting for the chapter 4 *-* (sorry for my bad english I speak spanish)
TCurry chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
Interesting. I've been looking for a good story with this pairing. Hope to see more
XZxYxZX chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Hawt! You've gotta go on! I've reviewed all your chapter, so pretty please continue :3!
XZxYxZX chapter 2 . 2/7/2010