Reviews for The Best Birthday Gift
Chilliflakes chapter 1 . 7/12
I love IT, you know what my friend is big fan of AAML and so she love reading books,
I was swimming in the internet when I find this a perfect gift for my friend!
I loved it really!
I am from wattpad here and I write stories too
My name is Chilli_flakes!
Jeannot2978 chapter 1 . 6/10
I think that you should, if you haven't already done so. You can have Ash propose to Misty at the spot where Misty fished Ash and Pikachu out of the water. That's the only place where the proposal would have any true meaning for them.
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Genial b
Wassernixe RoZa chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
This is freaking genius! You've done a great job. Congrats!
Pokeshipping77 chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This is great I loved it
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Aww its so sweet and cute
Pokeshipping Fun2019 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Excelente Song and One Shot My Friend Joselito Out
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Awwww!
Brianna Summers chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Oh gosh, this is amazing! So sweet, and I can really relate to Misty's feelings, too. Very well-written, and I love how you incorporated the song. Very unique idea, and quite well played out. And darn that Team Rocket, always ruining everything!
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Wow! I loved this story. It was so romantic and I loved every bit of it!
Iamsprezzatura chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
wow.. this is amazing. great style of writing. enjoyed it very much. great job!
turle chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I've read lots of stories where Misty's song is used and by far this one is the best. It's the first I've ever read where the song is a gift. By, the way the lyrics are "Beneath the stars and moon" not "We meet the stars and moon."
MistyMegan chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
That was awesome! I listened to the song while reading that part. U should make a sequel to it. Keep u the awesome job! _
DratiniLover chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I loved it your story. I personally think you should have a sequel where Ash surprises Misty with a romantic candle light dinner for two and they have a great time but are both scared out of their witts to go on a dae with the person they love. Exspecially their first date together with nobody else.
ShinigamiChop55 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was impressive the bnest pokeshipping one-shot i've read in a long time XD