Reviews for SasoDei Fangs and Fur
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Are you going to continue? Ah, anyways, good story! I really hate yaoi, but there are so many well written yaoi stories out there so I just imagine a female character instead of the male. Plus there's so much yaoi. So why not read? I liked your story! :)
mountain ash chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Fabulous! Great story!
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
i loved this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Lol u can bark that again! I luv this stor awesome writer! I give it a million thumbs up! If I had that many thumbs XD I think I might go see a plastic surgion later and ask about a thumb transplant lol!
YaoiAttraction chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was fuckin' awesomeeeeee! XD It was great and as always I will add to my favorite list. I've told you many times brfore though i'm not sure if you ignored me or not, but you arr my favorite author on this site. XD
Vaan's-the-Name chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Loved it 3! "you can bark that again..." lol. Sorry, I had to put that in there. I legitamitly rofl!
heavensentskysky chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
cool story
Charlotte Envy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I looked up "Zanna, Don't!". started watching it. got about 20 minutes into it and... got so effing annoyed and tired that i fell asleep XD I also watched "Spring Awakening", after reading your story, and i have to say that it is by far, THE MOST AMAZING musical I've ever seen! THANK YOU! (and i guess now i know that there is such thing as to much yaoi and yuri... Thanks, Zanna.)
QueenOfCrazy chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love Hiruko and Sandaime!

This is a combo of funny and smexy. I love it.

xoxo
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
liked it
sharpie addict chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
awww! FINALLY DEIDARA'S TEH VAMPIRE!
2kitsune chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This story is so cool, i love how the dogs said "you can bark that again" instead of saying "you can say that again"
MoonLightAshura chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Definitely looove it ! 3

What a great SasoDei fic ! Congratz !
Rachael Rothman chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Kya! So cute! :D
Yaoi-Doctor chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
CUTE! I love the Sasori Werewolf Deidara horney vampire theme it kicks some ass xD Nicely done as always Woolfy-Sama