Reviews for The Cartography of Heaven
Mulderbelieves chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
The fanfic is great Scully!
Anana553 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
excelent story...very well written, i loved it
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This was beautiful!
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I loved this. Thank you so much.
ElectricFlames chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That was good! And very well written by the way. Usually when I search for Destiel I never get what I want (which I did never find it) but I found this which is better. So, thank you.
nukagirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow! You write so well. The way you were describing Cas's emotions and the way he was feeling was just amazing
undercrown chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I tend not to expect slashfic to be, you know, literary, so this was a pleasant surprise.
DeanHeartsCas chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Sweet mother of GOD that was amazing! So cute and hot and just so well written. You got Cas' character so well!

Well done and thank you for writing this.
9837281933210 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
that was a very good story. very cute and sweet, and omg you made this pairing so much better

3 i love you
CantTakeMyEyesOffYou chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I really, really enjoyed this! There are so many Dean/Cas fics where they're both really OOC, and it's starting to grate on me. Your story was a refreshing and brilliant change. Well done!
sangre antigua chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
For something so beautifully written, why does this only have a few reviews? You play them both perfectly. I wish I could write more, but my brain has been bamboozled with awe. Haha. I'll be checking on more of your stuff. Keep up the good work!
wefw2r323r23e2e33e2e32e chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Finally undertand why the angel like that trenchcoat so much-"His trenchcoat covered them both like a blanket"

;)
494dwangel chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
loved it...awesome...i was feeling hot reading it lol
lav123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Real good. I love the way you handled the entire story. The underlining tone was so sad yet there seems to always be a ray of hope shining through it all.