Reviews for Hey Beautiful
TW6464 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Aw it's so. Cute!
pepoluan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Very. Well. Done.

The reminiscing of their first meet segueing to the romance vid is masterfully done.

Please write more ShepTali sweetness, the world needs more of 'em :)
I'm Solo chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
O.o!...I beg you on my knees to write more of this because this is pure gold made into writing for both the romance and the fighting...it was awesome all the way!
katjajett chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That was absolutely fantastic! I loved the part when the flash back suddenly melded once again with the reality. Believe it or not that is actually a really hard thing to accomplish, as most people will over emphasize the transition, and you did it so flawlessly. Oh, and just because so few people actually do it, I have to give you props for using the default blue eyed John Shepard and not going crazy with turning his irises red or something.
jonttu1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
In my oppinion you did a great job capturing talis thoughts in this one and i myself would love to see this as a two shot :)
Holyriot chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Nice work:). Well written.
SethFC chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Wonderfully written Wish it extended to the Lemon.

But still i Enjoyed it.
TheMadPuppy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very cute! The transition between then and now was a little strange, but apart from that it was perfect. You really feel like you were in Tali's shoes (lucky her!).
zrgberdjedvrghe 5b7in chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Got on here to see if I could find a decent Shepard/Tali Fic, I was doubtful that I would but hey this blew me away. Great one-shot, by the way.
Skoobles chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great fic. I thought your depiction of Tali was very true to her character. Two shot maby? ;)
TenWings chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
please make this a two-shot
redskin122004 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
YAY! That is how i see tali exactly, unsure, not believing that she is worthy of his affections, far more nervous on how he will precieve her, rather than getting sick...ALL of IT!

-fanboy moment-

Anyways, i can't wait to play...though it will be hard...since i got to wait a couple of weeks for it in the mail...being in Iraq in all. Oh...try to make it a two shot...the night after O_o!

Good Job
A Flying Tomato chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Definitely one of those "Aw" moments
Taer chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
A couple of typos, but nothing too important.

To summ my opinion up: aw...

So... well done!
Ganja Naraku chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Damn, here I was hoping to be the first. Very well done.