Reviews for Just Us
pottersparky chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Sweet! These two are soulmates forever. They are born to love one another. Fate has been kind to these two lovers. It warms my heart to see them live life that have coming to them. Nothing any said will change that. Truly great story. Long live the romance of Kagome and inuyasha!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Oooooo...REALLY good! The WAFFiness was nice in and of itself, but much more so, I loved the point they were making, knowing they had an audience.
DonaPlaya chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I don't know how I overlooked this one, but I'm glad I found it! Now a "favorite".
Breeluv chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I like this story except for the inuyasha haters

InyashaKagome forever!
AmberLocke chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I love this!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i loved this story. it was so sweet :)
Carla Taisho chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I love it! Sweet!
Nepenthec chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Love it!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
D'aw~! That was so ADORABLY ADORABLE! X3 *fangirlsqueefest*

Ari chan
Yukaido chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
She smiled a wicked smile and mouthed back, “Good.”

Enough said. I absolutely loved this, the lesson of how deep true love permeates was felt by both the girls spying on the happy couple and me. Just adorable and heart-warming, continue writing! :]
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
"Now if only there were a way to teach those teenagers that sex wasn’t a sin (as long as the two were married or in love), regardless of occupation."

You're writing is awesome. I an't remember how many years ago it was that i added you to my faves, but i'm am glad ALL the time that I did.

You rocked this story. :)
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh my goodness, this is great!
Dreamerbaybee55 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
wow well written! it was such a joy to read especially imagining what their married life would be like after the manga )
nightfalcon222 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow! This was stunning! It's romantic and very meaningful-I think it's a cool, pretty realistic idea of what Kagome's and Inuyasha's relationship might have become after they were married.
SenceLess chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
wow, so lovely and sweet...great idea, great writing skills, great story ...Respekt!