Reviews for Just Us
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 2/11
Oooooo...REALLY good! The WAFFiness was nice in and of itself, but much more so, I loved the point they were making, knowing they had an audience.
DonaPlaya chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I don't know how I overlooked this one, but I'm glad I found it! Now a "favorite".
Breeluv chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I like this story except for the inuyasha haters

InyashaKagome forever!
AmberLocke chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I love this!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
i loved this story. it was so sweet :)
Carla Taisho chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I love it! Sweet!
Nepenthec chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Love it!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
D'aw! That was so ADORABLY ADORABLE! X3 *fangirlsqueefest*

Ari chan
Yukaido chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
She smiled a wicked smile and mouthed back, “Good.”

Enough said. I absolutely loved this, the lesson of how deep true love permeates was felt by both the girls spying on the happy couple and me. Just adorable and heart-warming, continue writing! :]
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
"Now if only there were a way to teach those teenagers that sex wasn’t a sin (as long as the two were married or in love), regardless of occupation."

You're writing is awesome. I an't remember how many years ago it was that i added you to my faves, but i'm am glad ALL the time that I did.

You rocked this story. :)
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Oh my goodness, this is great!
Dreamerbaybee55 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
wow well written! it was such a joy to read especially imagining what their married life would be like after the manga )
nightfalcon222 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wow! This was stunning! It's romantic and very meaningful-I think it's a cool, pretty realistic idea of what Kagome's and Inuyasha's relationship might have become after they were married.
SenceLess chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
wow, so lovely and sweet...great idea, great writing skills, great story ...Respekt!