Reviews for Three to Tango
YuriChan220 chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
This is rather short, but okay. And yup. You now have hit more than 50 reviews now. Have no idea what the lemon stories are, but I'll wait.

I'm so glad to read this multi-chaptered NanoHayaFate story. Hehe~! Hope to see more in thr near future~
YuriChan220 chapter 4 . 10/20/2016
That's really hilarious! Nanoha, Fate and Hayate never stop having fun with each other's oppai and booty, don't they? Hehe~

And...sorry. I did not know there were anime/video game references until I read the Author's Notes. So, I couldn't guess what they are.

A-anyways, on to the next chapter~!
YuriChan220 chapter 3 . 10/20/2016
So Hayate has feelongs for her two childhood friends and Lindy immediately approves. That's what I like to see~! Now I wonder if she will be able to tell her feelings to them.

Oh! And yes! Nanoha, Fate and Hayate's beautiful oppai~! And indeed Fate's oppai are the most beautiful~!

On to the next chapter~!
YuriChan220 chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Ohhhhh, so that's what happened, huh? Well dang! Hehe~! It's pretty short, but just lovely. And...well...even if you didn't get at least 50 reviews, I can see you still managed to keep the story going. You can't always get what you want...

On to the next chapter~!
YuriChan220 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Ohhhh, my goodness! I can't believe I did NOT read this yet! Well, better late than never, rkght? Sooo...let me get this straight...this takes place in Strikers, right? Other than that, it's pretty funny and with Nanoha always thinking about Nude Fate-chan. And then Hayate shows up to join the party. Oh, man, the first chapter was just awesome!

On to the next chapter!
priest1drago chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Whoa This is confusing. I hope it get updated soon.
moonpower02 chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I have to say That I could stop laughing at this story. I LOVE IT, Its very well done. I do wish the chapter were a little longer but its your story. Keep up the great work, and update when you can.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Ah, yeah, it's kind of disappointing that the chapter is so short...but iirc, it was already displaying 48 reviews before I reviewed the previous chapter, so this should be #50! Time to get to work!:]
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Hmm...it's pretty good, but something just feels a little disappointing...

*notices rating*

Ah, right, that explains it. Getting a T when you were expecting an M is obviously going to be a bit of a letdown. Very good, then.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
I knew it! It was The Simpson reference all along.

Sure, this was a short chapter indeed, yet I know what it feels to have writer’s block for that long. I’d killed many projects of mine for that sole reason. Anyway, thanks for coming back.

Signum is signing her death sentence and probably some extra “punishment” in the nights to come for that attitude just then. Now I can see myself that sigh.

Good luck with next chapter. By the way, it took me a while but finally I was able to spot another reference back then, Sailor Moon.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 4 . 11/9/2011
OMG! Signum being the “seme” in that relationship sure was a shocker. I can’t imagine Shamal holding a whip in her latex outfit while teaching Signum a lesson… its simple too much.

Anyway, as you said, this may look like a short chapter, but it serve its purpose to bring that spark the three of them needed to move forward and face the consequences of those new feelings, that if they’re aware of course.

Damn it, I’m bad with video games, but there was one thing that didn’t belong to an anime. You made a reference to The Simpsons there )

Well, I’ll read the last chapter updated so far.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Damn it; and I ask myself why I lose track of your stories when you’re in the group of my favorite writers for MSLN. Luckily for me, I can redeem myself about that.

So, after being left with no option, our Three Aces take the hint and went to Fate’s home for the time being. For one moment, I thought Yuuno was the dude who picked the punch, but then it was hilarious to find out he was the one attacked by Nanoha, and with a Drop Kick no less. Take that damn ferret (and his descendants, if he’s able to). Even drunk, Nanoha was able to fight for what she thought belong to her, so Yuuno-kun was just a poor soul in the bad place at a bad moment. Don’t mess with The White Devil and her dear Fate-chan.

The same thing could be said about Hayate. I think being the bystander so far in-between her friends no-existent-love-life-yet, Hayate deserved to hear words of encouragement from someone near them; in this case, fate’s mother. Come on, she got her bliss and Go-Flag for a threesome with her daughter, what else she needs to hear now?

Well, I’ll keep continue my reading.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
So, the memories are coming back bits by bits, despite that, the sole image of them having a threesome is too priceless to let aside. Therefore, I'm more than willing to wait as long as it takes to see them doing THAT.

Now, Suzuka and Arisa's display of affection was such a teaser for those poor souls, bringing back some vivid and steaming images. this is getting better by each chapter.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I was right to believe in you my friend. Everything is getting hot over here with these three ladies and her lost memoires from THAT night. Now, what will happen?
ZonaRose chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
Lol. Yeah a new chapter.

I didn't know Godzilla could Facepalm. LOL.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

ZR };-