Reviews for Perfect
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Poor Taichi. I really hoping that Yamato would return his feelings towards the end. I still loved the story though.
beautiful-sadness chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I loved this fic! I really did. It just sounded so natural, so real. You can't feel bad about Taichi 'cause his friendship with Yamato is so strong that can pass any problem. And is when you can understand why Yamato has the crest that he has.

Sorry about my english, i'm not so good yet.
Ms. Kasablanca chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw. Unrequited love is the worst. I am in a similar situation too, I like one of my good friends, but she is already has a girlfriend and doesn't know that I am bi. I have been bi for the past 2 years, and have liked her since. So I have been deciding whether to or not tell her about my feelings for her, just so I can be myself with her. But I am unsure of how she will reject me... either by accepting it and going on like how Matt did, or by downright rejecting me as a friend (the worst option).

So thank you for writing this story, it has been a good inspiration :)
Neena14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
cute

literally cute girl

i luved it

way to go
Stephanie Chivas chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Aw... you know, I really thought I'd reviewed all your stuff, but obviously not... so I'll do what I do just now.
I just love your Digimon fanfictions! You're so good at writing! Wish I could write as well as you... *sobs* You *have* to write more Yamato/Taichi coz it's just so sweet! You've just got the characters down to a tee.
Well done!
Aarika Claire chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
I think I'll always enjoy this story everytime I look back on it. It fits the fluff to a T. The thing I like is that Matt proposes that they can still be friends and everything is mostly easy-going. And the reaction to Tai's shout for a goodbye kiss is laughable. Good job.
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Good story, The story flowed so naturally. I'm glad that Matt and Tai could talked about it peacefully. Matt really deserves his crest of friendship. The ending was cute too.
neo-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
AWWWWW!sweet _ cavities...;)
Jheya Ono chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Aw... So cute! Kinda sad, but happy at the same time.. So little sense to this review so far... But... Yama and Tai aren't together! Anou, gomen, I've just got this big love of Taito that is showing no signs of going away. It's wonderful though, I love it, and you are a wonderful author!
Kurok chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
That was reaaaally good! One-sided or not that was really good!
Natsu chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Hee...cute. I like this. Lalala...my throat is dead but I don't care because I've got Taito fluff to make it better. I'll just continue the story in my head now...*closes eyes and grins contentedly* And I'm sure it won't take him long to wear Yama down...*smacks self in head* No no no, bad Natsu. That was not the point of the story now, was it? They make such good friends that they could probably never be a couple anyway. *sighs*
Spectrum chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
Aww... now I'm all warm and fuzzy feeling... _ Cute, fluffy Taito. I've been needing to *read* one of these for ages. _