Reviews for Big Sky
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
Hope you come back to this fic, we miss ya!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/20/2012
Great story, extreemly enjoyable. I am disappointed that you haven't got and ending to it. Now I will wonder what happens. I hope you finish it soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Great writing, interesting, good english and your vocabulary isn't limited. You have some new ideas and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters. You don't need the 4 letter words though. Your stuff is great without them.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
I have rally enjoyed this story! I wish there could have been more. :(
fireagate chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
really enjoying it. Thanks
fireagate chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
the chemistry is amazing. I like not knowing what he is thinking. Keep writing those expressions please. Really liking this story now
fireagate chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
gravitational pull ... love how you've described the kiss- the speed..the imapact.. its gorgeous
fireagate chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
enjoying. thanks
SeekingJamestown chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
This is really good so far!
MoxieJava chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
I'm sure missing this story!
TheDay'sEye chapter 12 . 6/20/2011
Can't wait for an update. I love this.
toreadornottoread chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
I loooooove this story. I told myself I wouldn't read it (or anymore fanfiction) that wasn't complete, but then I read one of your other stories (His Hands Her Heart), and I was hooked on your writing so I couldn't resist just taking a peak at Big Sky. Once I started reading, I swore I would pace myself to savor the experience and make it last until the next update. But that proved to be futile as I devoured this story, eager to get to the next chapter and then the next. I can't wait to see what happens with these two. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.
habebti chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
love this story. Its not often I am moved to tears and smiling at the same time from fan fic. this story has absorbed me. thank you
m330 chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
I started this and went straight through without reviewing until now. I'm so enjoying this Bella and Edward. The Edward's manwhore to friend for transition feels believable and not too fast. Great story so far. Thanks for writing!
CdrIvanova chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
*Sigh* I have this story on my ENORMOUS list of 'got to read these' recs, and I'm so glad I finally got a chance to read this. Love the building of the friendship, can't wait to find out what happened to Edward and Jasper. Thanks so much ... can't wait to read more!