Reviews for Total Drama Extreme
correnhimself316 chapter 2 . 3/29
...Goodness ominous words,but true words Naruto, almost prophetic in a way.
sonshinzo chapter 2 . 3/26
Cool you are the beast man you are a beast
TheWiseGamer chapter 2 . 3/26
glad to see you back on this cant wait for the next chapter
pitbull4567 chapter 2 . 3/25
interesting story so far
Erazor djinn chapter 2 . 3/25
Glad you decided to update this fanfiction. I look forward to the next chapter. For the pairing I vote harem and include less used girls like Eva, Katie, and Leshawna.
pitbull4567 chapter 1 . 3/25
interesting start cant wait for more
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 3/25
Well I have to say I can't wait to see more of this story and happy to see it update. I wonder how things will play out with Naruto being among the camper. I really hope he gets close to Leshawna. She is overlooked like 90% of the time when people do romantic pairings with Naruto on this crossovers even in harem stories. I find it sad since she is a interesting character that we have seen her enough in the show to know this. I am also kinda hope'in we get to see more of Eva. She was kicked off very early and we never got to find out more about her which I found sad. I mean she could very well have some Helga Pataki in her and we all know she is one if not the best written female characters in cartoon history. I mean this one is one of my favs so I HAVE to bring her up is Izzy also is one I really can't wait to see more of when she get some screen time as well.

Anyway great chapter, can't wait to see more
Seedy-acc chapter 2 . 3/25
Updated after 5 years? Wow. GJ
forge chapter 1 . 2/16
Dude you should totally update this, you are off too a good start, and anyways, this is a good pairing you have set up.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This would be very interesting if you wrote this story. I know with your style and staying true to the characters while also giving them more development then the shows give you would do great with this crossover. And with so many of the characters already fleshed out it would make it all that easier. I want to see how our favorite blond would do with this crazy cast of people. He would best chance drop Duncan for being a ass to everyone. I have to say I really hope to see him get close to Leshawna, EVERY story I ready never have Leshawna viewed in a romantic light. I mean we get it she is not a model like the other girls but come on, she is fun , entertaining, nice, willing to stand up for her friends and be there for those that need her. Got to factor she has a great ass lol. It is just sad to see her overlooked so often when she is attractive in her own right.

Anyway I really hope you bring this story back and with your improved skills you could do great things with it
Darth Siren chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Please update
seeker of true anime fan fic chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Pleas more of this wiry harem route man hope u do it cus this was one of my favs man seeker has spoken
The Sith'ari chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I say Naruto with Bridgette, Gwen and Courtney as the pairing. Now if you don't mind I'm going for a walk.

(In the Background you hear Sir Integra shouting "Alucard don't you dare, we have enough collateral damage bills as it is!")
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
harem please
conor.burke.35 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
What happen to the other chapters?