Reviews for Total Drama Extreme
forge chapter 1 . 2/16
Dude you should totally update this, you are off too a good start, and anyways, this is a good pairing you have set up.
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This would be very interesting if you wrote this story. I know with your style and staying true to the characters while also giving them more development then the shows give you would do great with this crossover. And with so many of the characters already fleshed out it would make it all that easier. I want to see how our favorite blond would do with this crazy cast of people. He would best chance drop Duncan for being a ass to everyone. I have to say I really hope to see him get close to Leshawna, EVERY story I ready never have Leshawna viewed in a romantic light. I mean we get it she is not a model like the other girls but come on, she is fun , entertaining, nice, willing to stand up for her friends and be there for those that need her. Got to factor she has a great ass lol. It is just sad to see her overlooked so often when she is attractive in her own right.

Anyway I really hope you bring this story back and with your improved skills you could do great things with it
Darth Siren chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Please update
seeker of true anime fan fic chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Pleas more of this wiry harem route man hope u do it cus this was one of my favs man seeker has spoken
The Sith'ari chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I say Naruto with Bridgette, Gwen and Courtney as the pairing. Now if you don't mind I'm going for a walk.

(In the Background you hear Sir Integra shouting "Alucard don't you dare, we have enough collateral damage bills as it is!")
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
harem please
conor.burke.35 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
What happen to the other chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Naruto & Gwen
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Naruto &Gwen
MarTinez9 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
so are u going to rewrite this story or is there going to an update for this story.
dracopoet chapter 28 . 10/17/2013
When is the next chapter going to be out?
Williamgbirkin chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
How do I get to Yourfanfiction? I've tried to type it into the url, but it sends me to livejournal or something. Can you Pm me a link to your page so I can read your stories or something?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Izzy
Gaby chapter 28 . 8/31/2013
This is Great,I love to have a Lemon between Naruto and Courtney.
I hope you Update soon.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
I like where this is going, and I vote for Gwen