Reviews for Total Drama Extreme
Continue! Please!
monsterkillers124 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Well your story is going good so far so please continue to update the story with new chapters
pitbull4567 chapter 17 . 12/9/2017
Interesting chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
2727 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 13 . 12/3/2017
Damn is Gwen and naruto not gonna be a thing
Jaks chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
Are you going to still write the tale spin story?
SlyFox9 chapter 15 . 12/2/2017
Didn't see this coming. Also what makes you decide to have Naruto to like Courtney? I just don't see them as see them as a potential couple.
te.nellis chapter 17 . 12/2/2017
Chill. Keep it up!
joharasbel chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
good work
KuronoDono12 chapter 17 . 12/1/2017
A good chapter, personally thing the pairing should be a harem. However take it slow to develop characters and feelings like you have been doing so far.

Out of the current girls I think Bridgette, Courtney, Lindsay Izzy, Gwen (During Early-Mid Season 3 However feelings would start around Late Season 2), and Heather (Season 5 after she has mellowed out a bit) would make the most sense. Heck you could even have Izzy be the one to suggest it.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/16/2017
Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2017
Excited to read more!
SonJubbi chapter 16 . 3/23/2017
Happy to see you start going into this thanks can't wait for the next chapter please update soon thanks
te.nellis chapter 16 . 3/22/2017
Glorious! Keep it up!
mordreek chapter 16 . 3/22/2017
*sigh* honestly, I'm going to stop reading this until/if the quality of the writing and the length gets beyond minimal and basic. These are not chapters they are sections *of* a chapter that is being drawn out to get more reviews as little to nothing is resolved anymore nor are the characters given any real depth and neither are their actions. I had originally been a fan of this story before and it and the author have disappointed me. Oh well, good luck to those still sticking around.