Reviews for Total Drama Extreme
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT!
Erazor djinn chapter 8 . 9/16
Kiss-Shot chapter 8 . 9/17
trick or chick?
Linkonpark100 chapter 8 . 9/16
Hunter-X? Like Maverick Hunter X!
phantom daniel chapter 8 . 9/16
I thought the hot tub challenge was over?
desdelor97 chapter 8 . 9/16
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
DragonPony022 chapter 8 . 9/16
Well this will be interesting I have to say I do wonder if they will vote out Duncan if they lose. I mean he didn't really add anything to the group besides the sexual tension between him and Courtney and with Naruto taking that role he doesn't really add much. Not to mention now they have this Hunter X to deal with and if he doesn't pull his weight with him then he will best chance be out of there lol.
SaucyHandles chapter 7 . 9/15
Good to know the screaming gophers won the first challenge even though there's no longer a team with that name.
Erazor djinn chapter 7 . 9/14
DragonPony022 chapter 7 . 9/15
Well this is interesting that is for sure. And I hate to say if but Gwen is smart making friends with the only person there that is rich even without the prize money. Since it seems her family are having money problems. That way even if she doesn't win if they become friends he might be able to help out in SOME way. Now that isn't to say that would be the only reason they would become friends but it could the reason she first talk to him and then it could grow from that. I also found it interesting Courtney is already getting jealous of girls talking to Naruto. But she always came off as the possessive type. Hell she showed it in the show lol.
desdelor97 chapter 7 . 9/14
This was a great chapter.
Please k
eep up the great work.
yukicrewger2 chapter 7 . 9/14
yea, Courtney is not only Jealous, but her attitude from what I've seen would put her on the bottom of Naruto's date list. Bridgette and Gwen are higher up it seems.

then there's also the possibility that Naruto already has someone and it wasn't made public yet...
Erazor djinn chapter 6 . 9/9
Great update, good luck in future chapters.
Can you also do heather and Lindsay in the harem?
Erazor djinn chapter 4 . 9/8