Reviews for Total Drama Extreme
SonJubbi chapter 16 . 3/23
Happy to see you start going into this thanks can't wait for the next chapter please update soon thanks
te.nellis chapter 16 . 3/22
Glorious! Keep it up!
mordreek chapter 16 . 3/22
*sigh* honestly, I'm going to stop reading this until/if the quality of the writing and the length gets beyond minimal and basic. These are not chapters they are sections *of* a chapter that is being drawn out to get more reviews as little to nothing is resolved anymore nor are the characters given any real depth and neither are their actions. I had originally been a fan of this story before and it and the author have disappointed me. Oh well, good luck to those still sticking around.
legopdc chapter 16 . 3/22
Who is Brathwaite
The ultimite deity chapter 15 . 3/21
Good chapter I like what your doing with izzy
Web-TheShadowCyberNinja chapter 1 . 3/21
You need to die off already Kishimoto's right hand bitch.
te.nellis chapter 15 . 3/20
Ooooh the drama and romance. Keep it up!
KuronoDono12 chapter 15 . 3/20
After reading this chapter I really hope Naruto has a harem and Izzy is one of the girls in it. I mean in a single chapter you gave her more character than I have seen in entire stories before.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 15 . 3/20
cool
mordreek chapter 15 . 3/20
*clap* *clap* *clap* Congratulations, you made a judgemental put down on Owen, hope you're proud of yourself.

I find it ironic that you go out of your way to call attention to Heather pausing to consider and then discarding the idea of making a similar one at the start of the story. Interesting form of hypocrisy there.

Otherwise id like to say it was a good chapter vut it was so bare bones and minimal that Izzy's character developement felt like an afterthought. Very blad as the chapters have been lately.
Kurokawa Kazunari chapter 15 . 3/20
I feel that was rude. IZZY DESERVES HAPPINESS TOO! Truthfully while she may be one of the characters I feel Izzy is never part of a pairing in any story and if she is then its never finished.
YamiSlade chapter 15 . 3/20
Gj
I can't wait to see what Marcus is cooking up. Keep up the good work.
Blackstriker94 chapter 14 . 3/8
Okay very interesting but the only thing wrong is saying chaotic foxes, Celestial foxes, and gophers, wolves is it one or the other?
Hmmm this is the second story where Owen was eliminated though yours has it for a much less realistic reason compared to the other :/

Noticed a lot of typos and spelling errors, really should work better to notice and fix those, just saying