Reviews for Perfect Happiness
teriaizer chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh my goodness, that was lovely! I am just really really sad that it is so short. You captured both of them perfectly. Oh my... They are both soo lovable. I loved the changing of the points of view. I feel so happy that I found this story. It was exactly what I was looking for. I would love to read more.

You describe the scenes so well. I can even now picture the forest and them in it, as well as one lost muttering Thranduil (so funny! :D ). I really feel so happy and optimistic. Beautiful.

Thank you so much.
Love, Tereza
LegolaslovesME chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
No, you should! That was so heart felt and beautiful! Please make a story out of it! Although, I think Thranduil's wife was called Lothwen.
Uruviel Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
So sweet! More!
earthdragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Beautiful, just beautiful.
sweet-things101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
You should write romance again! It was beauuutifuul xD
1356-2478 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Ugh! It's, well, adorable.
I like your romances, they're not stupid. They have sense and not just sappy, blind, love-sickness. It's real, just like all else I've read of your work.
Laivindur chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Lovely 3
Helena chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
"yes, Thranduil is that half-witted."
Haha oh my gosh i totally saw that coming. Smh.
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 12/12/2013

Really. Squeak. My heart melted into my stomach. Eeeeep. Very well done indeed.
Ranuel chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
It's very sweet and unexpectedly funny. I especially like Lindariel's POV.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
that was a perfect story!
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Just saw Lee Pace as him and I instantly fell in love!THANK YOUUUUU!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Beautiful! Loved the meeting between Thranduil and his future Queen!
Girlbender875 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Aww, this was great! You write romance very well, it wasn't sappy or unrealistic, and I just love the idea of the King of the Woodland Realm stuttering and falling to his knees for love of her. Beautiful piece of work!