Reviews for Father Sister
alalom chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
A beautiful spring day, the kind where cherry petals drift on the breeze, and the Tendo household eagerly awaits a guest. Tell me you've heard this one before? ;-) Who (or what) will arrive this time? A young girl and her kitsune? A succubus? A pretty sailor suited warrior of love a justice? Perhaps even a young man and his balled headed father? Not today! Two young sisters, so similar they might be twins. One is Soatome Ranma and the other... it's Gen-Chan! She's just so cute and girly and energetic... and a bit sluty. She'd say she's "a little loose". I'm not sure how that's better. Poor Soun has been so lonely all these years. Get ready to squick!

For all that this is writen as a crack-fic, I actually buy this characterization of Genma. He's always been more pragmatic then Ranma, and mostly interested in his own comfort. The character is well enough written to make 'her' believable and even sympathetic, and I think the relationship between Ranma and Genma may be the best part of this story. Many authors just try to make Genma a villain, while this story portrays a close, even loving relationship that doesn't seem at all OOC. It will definitely effect the way I write him in my own future stories.

Not that the Ranma-Akane relationship doesn't get plenty of very original attention. It turns out something mysterious happens to Ranma during his trip and now he sees perverts everywhere. I hope you find Ranma beating up Akane as hilarious as I do!

This is definitely a keeper, even if we never see any more chapters (Though I would certainly like to! ;-)
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Nice work on this update! Keep up the awesome work!

Sincerely,

AshK
Janissasonic.net chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
YOur story is very funny and very entertaining. I enjoyed it a lot and hope you continue. I like the role reversal but I think you need to have Akane be a little tougher if she is going to replace Ranma in the story line of being the punching bag. I do like how you have Gem-chan swing so wildly and it will be interesting to see if Ranma begins to fall for Akane.

thank you again for writing this wonderfully entertaining story

Janissa
hero in a cup chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I wonder if Akane has a part of the Hulk in her genes?
Nexus the 13th chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This is horrifying. Its Genma died and was replaced with something almost Genma but horribly wrong. Mind rape of the highest caliber.
Bialaska chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Thank you for continuing this story! No updates for a long time, so was starting to fear it was dead, but you have given me back the joy of this weird, yet very enjoyable tale of Ranma's woes. :) Keep up the good work and hope for a next part soon!
Lady Alstreim chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
lolsy stuff. Moar please.
Bree R chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Lots of spelling and grammar errors in this piece but still a very enjoyable and odd read. Wish you would go on longer with each chapter but the insanity of this story is run to read about. Looking forward to the next.
bad234 chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Nice Reading please continiue as fast as possible
beast man1500 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
You have the creepiest story i have ever read without it being crack
beast man1500 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I don't know whether or not to throw up.
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Genma isn't Multiple Personality Disorder, but it sounds like he's embraced the female role as he understands it to the extreme in an effort to abandon his old and frankly dysfunctional worldview.

Besides, BEING a girl after had such fear and misconceptions about women, he's got a boatload of guilt-which is only amplified when he sees the JERK Ranma Saotome is about women!
dana-san chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Ok - humorous, wonderful take on things. And still the back story to come! Love it, please continue as soon as you can.

Thanks!
dana-san chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
So far so good - new beginning with some tales left to be told - Ranma has some relationship or sexual experience? Big difference Genma likes the curse! I am going to read the next chapter right now. I also like that Akane appears to be a better martial artist...
SnEptUne chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I know this is an alter-verse, but being a marital artist, I found it odd that Genma becomes an adulterist and mental abuser just because of a curse. What happened to the Genma who left his wife to raise his child all on his own for 10 years?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »