Reviews for Standing on My Knees
Vi ChaN91312 chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
uhm...mind to update? *grin*
Christopher Scott chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Interesting. The scene with the pancakes was very comical. I was particularly intrigued by the scene in her apartment, as it had a sense of starting anew to it the entire time. please update as soon as you find most , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Her Head In the Clouds chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Still hooked as always. :)
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Please tell me that you'll update this? There's no rush...I just hate to think that this is all there'll ever be! I love the potential in this story. It's very sweet and real and you make me feel that Namine and Sora would make an adorable couple! :)
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Ah, this story is so lovely. I feel really emotionally invested! I like it a lot.
Dreamy Duskywing chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I read this a while ago but forgot to take note of the title. I've just spent 20 minutes searching for it again! I'm so glad I found it. You write so well and I really feel for Namine. I look forward to reading the rest and hope that you'll update again someday because it really is a special story!
SoraxKairi7 chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Sora and Namine ftw :D
SoraxKairi7 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
This is a great idea. Wonder where its gonna go. Favorited!
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
LOL
artificial-ice chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
This story is amazing. It's so hard to find a well written Sora/Naminè fanfiction, let alone one with Axel/Roxas in it. I can't wait for more chapters to come out. (:
Christopher Scott chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
This is a good story, thus far. I like how well-written it is. Please updateat your , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Kiryn chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
This is the first story where I've come across the best of both worlds. AkuRoku AND Namora? I think I'm in heaven.

I think you've set up and have done the introduction to this story very nicely, and I really can't wait to see where this goes. I know you said on your profile that you're really busy with real life stuff, but I do hope that you don't completely give up this story, and find a little time to update it. I'll be waiting for it!
KeyLimeChibi chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
This is looking really good! Very interesting concept. Can't wait to see more!
korovee chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Never read Namora until now. And dear lord, you made me love it. And it's only three chapters. Something this wonderful deserves more love :D

Please update! Even if its once a month, I'll gladly take it! Good luck!
Kingdom hearts birth by sleep chapter 3 . 11/6/2010