Reviews for I Am Not Yours
Bluewillow78 chapter 1 . 4/23
I really like how you write Zevran. And this story makes my heart break. Your final line is perfection. I'm looking forward to reading your other stories as well!
pitkat chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I loved this short! Very different take on the love triangle. Not so sure if I like the present tense used, but it was fine all the same. Happy writing!
GlysMari chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I tumbled helplessly through the emotions of these two souls. Until I landed, battered and bleeding, and wept for Zevran.

Maker be my witness, "I am not yours." has marked my soul.
phdfan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow, another great story. I really like how Tabris doesn't always make the 'right' decision... that she fails, that she hurts people, including herself... Beautiful and heartbreaking all at once. Thank you!
BubblesScream chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Aw poor zev! I dont know what else but i think that some where Kallian has feelings for Zevran, but she cant or wont admit it. Then again it could just be lust?
Doxx chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
delicous story, well crafted and passionate. i very much enjoyed reading, many thanks.
dariachenowith chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Superb!

When I started the game I never thought it would screw that much with my brain (and heart), and reading your story once again makes me want to scramble for my ps3 ;)

Love it, all the heavy emotions, the choices that leave pretty much everyone bleeding - and so wonderfully put in words. thank you for writing!
vera em chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Holy frigging moly, break my heart, why don't you. Love your writing! Though I'm normally a happy ending kinda girl. Still, this was really well written and totes drew me in! And made me hurt for *all* of them. MAN.
Predisposition chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Hot and bittersweet. Loved it.
Riannya chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I . . .eh . . . *bites nail*

Okay, I'm hooked. (not that I wasnt already . .but damn)

you now have a willing slave at your sevice.

(its scary what this game does to us, is it not?)
ErPo chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is so sad...

I always feel bad picking Alistair over Zev. Dx
Amara Wil Fren chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love your writing style and think you portray the characters VERY well...but that was SAD! :_( I hope to see more!
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was...so nice. Write more at work please if it produces such results :)

Seriously, I loved this piece.