Reviews for i'll be found in you, still standing
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really liked this fic! I just got into Fringe myself, so I was looking for a good fic and I'm glad I found yours! It was really awesome. I loved all the little details in it. I thought the section where Walter said Peter was reaching for him in the picture was just amazing, but I pretty much enjoyed every bit of this fic. Great job!
bluestones1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
i love,love,love this story. the ending is outstanding. can totally see it ending like this.
Gabee chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Well, if you write like that, I say you should write MORE fringe fics! Loved it all the way, great characterisation and a really nice style. Really class. Thank you.
CiderApples chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is so great! I love the mildness of everything, and how there's no unnecessary expansion. Peter's little fat roll-ohhhh! And I was happy to see Broyles in this fic. He added something very grounding.
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I'm so in love with this fic. Ah! Absolute perfection. I love that it's a general fic and that you highlight all the important relationships.

So much love for Astrid in this. I love that you focused in on that episode where she'd been attacked and how she had to wonder if this was the right job for her before she saw how worried Walter had been and she knew that she couldn't leave this silly, intelligent old man who loves her so very much. And of course they spend Sundays together, playing Monopoly and eating Pudding Pops. 3

The detail about Peter reaching for Walter in the picture was just beautiful.

I love that you focused in on the time where Peter had risked everything for Olivia and Olivia had risked everything for Peter. Great parallel, him going back into that room and her going back into the building. Life-threatening situations be damned, they weren't going to let the other die alone or die at all if they could help it.

Thank you for including Charlie. I miss him so much and still find it upsetting that he was killed, even though it was a great twist on the part of the writers.

I love them all together at the end of the world. It's like a surreal situation. You watch all these apocalyptic movies but you never imagine that you could actually witness the apocalypse. So pizza is fitting. It's like sit tight and enjoy the show which will end either in utter destruction or miraculous survival.

Walter pointing out the other side's advantages while happily eating his pizza is SO him. And hahaha, nice detail with having Broyles crack a joke as if it really is the end of the world then.

Then, there they are...a family. Peter and Olivia in love, Walter and Astrid BFFs, and Broyles is just the man...and so they've done all they could and now they have to wait.

Thanks for this fic. I adore it. I would love love love to see more Fringe fic from you. 3
fearlessfan chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This was really well done! I love the little details you included to flesh out the universe of the show, and you did a great job capturing all of the characters. I loved it!
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I love Fringe so much, and you just wrote it so WELL! I don't read Fringe fanfiction because it's not accurate enough for me, but this was just astounding. I loved it.
Chispea chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Shadowfeet is one of my favorite songs but I never would have paired it with the developing cohesion of the Fringe team until now. Good choice on scenes to write that show them growing closer together. I especially liked the added details about Astrid.
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
The fine quality of this makes up for the fact that you haven't written Fringe yet. It also makes us hungry for more. :)

The conversation between Olivia and Broyles where she uses his first name is especially well done. His name doesn't feel out of place at all.

Bravo!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
It's about time, Dress!

I, as your loyal follower, am ecstatic that you've meandered our way. And with such a lovely offering, from summoning Peter up in a phrase (to play the charmer and cultivate people that love him, just in case) to bringing about the end of the world, unless God's admiration for pizza saves it.

I shall stalk you until we get more...
Obsessedfringey chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love how you've written an angsty story here but kept a lot of it light-hearted! Especially the ending - AH-MAZING!

"“Was that a joke? Did you just tell a joke, Broyles?”" This cracked me up :')

Thankyou for sharing this! :)
hushedgreylily chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love this line:

"Or he can die looking out at the New York City skyline as it frames Olivia’s hair and straightened shoulders."

It's beautiful.

As is this fic, come to think of it :)
Heavensdarkrosechild chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Amazing. amazing style and fantastic portrayel of characters. Spot on :D
Pedellea chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
What a wonderful collection of snippets into the world of Fringe. Very true to character. Hopefully you will churn out more in the future!
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I am a Peter/Liv shipper but I think my favourite part of this is the fact its not just confined to them, but it's about Walter and Astrid and Broyles, and how they're family.

The last part is my favourite, because even though the worlds ending, they have each other, just like they would do in the show, I think